GOOD

Posted by 4917203798074971549 on Oct 22, 2013

I am very satisfied.

nice

Posted by 5050364181372691455 on Mar 01, 2014

It's really is fragrance free. the color is a dark orange so it is dificult to see if there is any trace of left makeup in the cotton pad after using it, and it also tends to stain the bottle cap with time. But still a good product.

Good!

Posted by 4797025036693251539 on Nov 25, 2013

This product has quite a brown colour, but i like it.I apply it in the morning after washing my face, and it leaves it really soft.

It's a good one

Posted by Reviewer3200673 on Dec 06, 2013

I really like this one. Found it definitely smooths my skin and feels good on the skin, good quality. Will most likely buy this one again.

Good but stinging

Posted by Kitana on Jan 01, 2014

I wanted to like this tonic so bad, cause it has the best ingredients and not a single bad one, but something in it is just irritating to my skin. Once I apply it it causes stinging for a while, which then goes away, but stinging is not a good sign anyway, anything that causes any sort of irritation is destroying to skin..

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Jan 10, 2014

Really pleasant toner, cleans and refreshes skin very well

Derma E is great.

Posted by Reviewer1198926 on Jul 22, 2011

I've used this product for a couple of years and it works very well for me. I've found that different brands work differently with my skin type, and I am very happy to have found the Derma E Products.

fragrance free and doesn't feel stripped of moisture

Posted by joseph921 on Oct 24, 2012

its fragrance free and definitely didn't bother my nose as I have nasal reaction to smells. So that was good. It also didn't seem to leave my skin dry or stripped too much of its natural moisture. I'm not a huge toner user but for a few times i have used it thus far, it's a great toner.

Riquisimo!

Posted by Reviewer1142168 on Aug 05, 2011

Me ENcanta Este Producto, Aunque Tengas Abiertos Los ojos No Te Arden Al Ponertelo

Gentle cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2093095 on Aug 18, 2011

No scent, gentle, and effective. I'd buy it again. It doesn't make my eyes feel itchy or my skin turn blotchy. Nice product.