Best oil!

Posted by 5737048236941051676 on Jul 09, 2014

This is the best oil I've used so far.. It treated my son's eczema and rashes on his back within a day!! It's value for money and I will definately buy more!! I love everything from Derma E! Have been using Derma E products for 2 yrs and I'm very happy with all the products that I purchased! Thanks iherbs! I saved a lot!

good

Posted by 5041732713723038780 on Mar 17, 2014

good

Awesome for hair and oily skin.

Posted by Edelstein on Jan 22, 2014

I have just ordered another bottle. I added this oil to my oil hair masks (only half of a tea spoon) to fight hair loss and it helped my to fight seborrhea a lot. Im currently using Jasons Thin to Thick shampoo and Joico Thickening shampoo which are not complimenting my scalp that much. Those make my scalp oily and itchy. But after I add tea tree oil to my hair mask - my scalp feels just fine right after 1 use! This is amazing. I also use this one for my oily blemished skin and it dries my blemishes really fast. The only thing you might dislike is the strong smell. Also it is a bit pricey.

ok

Posted by 5638100461120412977 on Jul 23, 2013

ok

Extreme Smell.

Posted by Reviewer2224337 on Apr 19, 2013

If you are a migrane person like me, dont go for it. The smell is very strong. However, it works.

Good for spots

Posted by Pauliina on Jan 06, 2013

one minus for the bottle mouth, a bit hard /unhygienic to get out.

great

Posted by 4727362325664660655 on Dec 30, 2012

it really helps with zits.

works 100%

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on May 05, 2012

This product realy works. Use it on acne and feet and I can see the difference. I have sensitive skin and have no reaction even when I use it on my face. It has a cooling feeling.

Love This!

Posted by genuinejasmine on Apr 21, 2012

This product is a staple for me.

Using for nail fungus

Posted by Reviewer2577940 on Dec 19, 2011

I have only been using this item for a couple of weeks, so far it appears to be working as well as the Formula 3 that is prescribed from the doctors for nail fungus. I poured an amount into a jar simular to a nail polish jar then brush on a coating in the morning and at night. Before showering I apply another coat.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »