Effective mask, cleanses the pores / Эффективная маска, чисти поры.

Posted by Kin-za on Jun 02, 2013

The redesign version. I like the mask. Well cleans pores. Face was hot the first few minutes after application. My skin tolerates it well. The pores are cleansed gradually, over time, the effect becomes more prolonged. That is, pores are clean not only the first hours after the application of the mask and have a longer duration 1.5 - 2 days. This is good news, but it should be noted that prior to using this product, my pores not were in terrible condition. I use a mask 2 times a week. I have oily skin, especially the T-zone. Visit my page for more reviews... // Обновленная версия. Мне понравилась маска. Поры хорошо чистит. Припекает лицо первые минуты после нанесения. Моя кожа переносит это хорошо. Поры очищаются постепенно, эффект со временем становится все более пролонгирован. Т.е. поры остаются чистыми не только первые часы после применения маски а уже более длительный срок 1,5 - 2 дня. Это не может не радовать, но должна отметить что перед началом применения данного продукта, поры у меня не были в ужасном состоянии. Маской пользуюсь 2 раза в неделю. Кожа у меня жирная, особенно Т-зона. Больше отзывов на моей странице. Велкам! :)

Derma E, Vitamin A, Pore Refining Mask

Posted by Malina on Sep 25, 2012

Well, it is like most kaolin masks but with glycolic acid and salicylic acid. Makes my face red for 30 minutes after using.

Great

Posted by Reviewer27139998 on Aug 24, 2012

The mask is very good cleans and tightens pores, improves the complexion. After washing the face mask stays red for another 5-10 minutes.

Good facial mask

Posted by Norwegian on Apr 24, 2013

I have a problem skin with big pores and most facial masks you get in the local stores doesn`t have any effect on me. This Derma E facial mask works well and minimizes my pores, but I would get some additional facial products like a face scrub before applying the mask and then a good moisturizer for afterwards. Not just by buying this mask will clear your face 100%, but this is one of the products that will help along with other good products.

Nice.

Posted by Reviewer1812067 on Jul 09, 2013

JUST A NOTE UP FRONT. IHERB HAS THE ABSOLUTE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE! DO NOT EXPECT ANY HELP AT ALL IF THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ORDER. IT HASN'T SHIPPED IN FOUR DAYS? SORRY, THEY CAN'T TELL YOU WHY OR WHEN IT WILL SHIP. NONSENSE! I really like this mask. My pore really do look smaller after using. You have to use it regularly though to keep the effect. Reasonably priced though.

Really good

Posted by 4863263901978890966 on Aug 13, 2013

I didn't expect much from this mask but I am pleasantly surprised. Skin looks very fresh and clean after using it.

Great Product

Posted by Yiota90 on Mar 03, 2014

I have mild hormonic acne with breakouts when i am stressed and my period is not stabbilized , pig pores, and oily skin. This mask is absolutely fine for me and my skin. The first time i used it i saw i BIG minimizement of my pores. Then i used it after 2 days, overally 3-4 times a week. My skin can bear it. The next times i didn't see the first dramatic change, but i think it actually helps and minimizes pores. Moreover, this is not leaving the skin dry at all, quite the opposite. It doesn't need even a muisturizing cream after. I tottaly recommend this mask to dry skins also. Tottaly value for money, effective and i'm gonna repurchase it again!

clean good

Posted by 5068244005726177847 on Mar 25, 2014

Do not leave it long time on your face it makes it red and painfull.

It burns skin

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Not recommended for sensitive skin

descent choice

Posted by 5003059647144156830 on Sep 29, 2012

Nice mask, clarifies the skin well without being "too acid", my face doesn't go red after use.