Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Derma E, Anti-Wrinkle Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate Cream, 4 oz (113 g)

Reviews 5-star

Important Warning

16 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1035272 on Jan 29, 2012

Makes skin very smooth and rejuvenated after use! Warning: BUT DO NOT USE DURING THE DAY. Please be aware that a few studies have shown that Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate potentially becomes dangerous when your skin is exposed to sunlight. Use only at night. This type of vitamin A apparently increases your risk of skin cancer when exposed to sunlight. Although it is not harmful to use as a night cream, so I continue to use it as such and it’s been really working wonderfully

Derma E, Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate, Wrinkle Treatment Creme

11 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1670250 on Jan 31, 2010

I have very sensitive skin. Over the years I have tried several different skin cremes; well known brands, but they all caused skin irritation or they were heavy and greasy. When I discovered the Derma E, Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate, Wrinkle Treatment Creme I was thrilled; it is very gentle, non-greasy and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I use it under my makeup during the day and as a night creme at night. It has helped me keep my skin in very good condition.

Soft and Smooth

6 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2697901 on Jul 10, 2009

This cream makes my skin feel very soft and dewy. It's the only face cream I can use in the wintertime as everything else I've tried does nothing for my dry skin. I have bought this product from other websites and in stores but iHerb has the best price.

Derma E Creme

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1366023 on Jan 14, 2010

First time trying this product. I had somewhat of a reaction to it. My face became quite red and was very irritated. I rinsed it off immediately. I will not use it again.

wonderfully rich

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by burdypie on Sep 07, 2009

this is beautifully moisturising and defintiely reduces lines. Am using it also on warts