Important Warning

Posted by Reviewer1035272 on Jan 29, 2012

Makes skin very smooth and rejuvenated after use! Warning: BUT DO NOT USE DURING THE DAY. Please be aware that a few studies have shown that Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate potentially becomes dangerous when your skin is exposed to sunlight. Use only at night. This type of vitamin A apparently increases your risk of skin cancer when exposed to sunlight. Although it is not harmful to use as a night cream, so I continue to use it as such and it’s been really working wonderfully

Derma E, Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate, Wrinkle Treatment Creme

Posted by Reviewer1670250 on Jan 31, 2010

I have very sensitive skin. Over the years I have tried several different skin cremes; well known brands, but they all caused skin irritation or they were heavy and greasy. When I discovered the Derma E, Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate, Wrinkle Treatment Creme I was thrilled; it is very gentle, non-greasy and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I use it under my makeup during the day and as a night creme at night. It has helped me keep my skin in very good condition.

Came back after trying something else

Posted by CoolinArizona on Mar 29, 2013

I used this cream for several months and was totally satisfied, but a friend recommended another natural product and I tried it and was OK at first, but then I noticed small creases appearing around my mouth, so I went back to Derma E Vit A Retinyl wrinkle treatment and within 2 days the lines were gone. Won't deviate again as this stuff really works and does what it claims.

Soft and Smooth

Posted by Reviewer2697901 on Jul 10, 2009

This cream makes my skin feel very soft and dewy. It's the only face cream I can use in the wintertime as everything else I've tried does nothing for my dry skin. I have bought this product from other websites and in stores but iHerb has the best price.

Derma E Creme

Posted by Reviewer1366023 on Jan 14, 2010

First time trying this product. I had somewhat of a reaction to it. My face became quite red and was very irritated. I rinsed it off immediately. I will not use it again.

wonderfully rich

Posted by burdypie on Sep 07, 2009

this is beautifully moisturising and defintiely reduces lines. Am using it also on warts

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2337404 on Jan 09, 2010

This is a great moisturizer that absorbs very easily into the skin, and you can actually feel it working. It does have a fragrance but it doesn't bother me, which is surprising with my sensitive skin. I have used this on my hands in these cold winter months, and it works wonders on them. Definitely will buy this product again!

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2159205 on Jul 26, 2011

I have really oily skin so it is often hard for me to find roducts that work for me. I have been using this for about 6 months now and I love it. Would highly recommend it for anyone with problem skin. I used the anti wrinkle creams previously but they just got too expensive. This one has been a great substitute for the night time anti wrinkle cream.

Beauty

Posted by Reviewer2500300 on Jan 19, 2011

I have been using this for a while and it works better than the expensive brands, feels good on the skin and absorbs well. Not greasy. Price is great.

Derma-E-Vitamin-A-Retinyl-Palmitate-Wrinkle-Treatment-Creme

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Feb 19, 2011

this is a bit too oily for my face so I use it on my hands neck and declotage and it works well

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »