too soon to tell

Posted by Reviewer1534820 on Mar 02, 2011

I like the feel of this cream as it goes on, however the scent is rather strong and off putting to me. Haven't noticed any visible change in my skin, but it has only been a few weeks and I don't use it very regularly.

Derma-E-Vitamin-A-Retinyl-Palmitate-Wrinkle-Treatment-Creme

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Feb 19, 2011

this is a bit too oily for my face so I use it on my hands neck and declotage and it works well

Beauty

Posted by Reviewer2500300 on Jan 19, 2011

I have been using this for a while and it works better than the expensive brands, feels good on the skin and absorbs well. Not greasy. Price is great.

Moisturizing But a Little Perfum-ish

Posted by Reviewer3337774 on Dec 26, 2010

Derma E, Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate, which I've used several times a week for a year or more, feels a little greasy to me when I use too much, but it's absorbed quickly. The odor lingers awhile and it is noticeable to others. All in all, I've noticed good results and will continue to use this product.

I love it.

Posted by Reviewer2749147 on Oct 25, 2010

I love derma e. Good product and ı can find what ı need. Very useful for your skin at the and of summer time.I feel relax.

Economy size is good

Posted by Reviewer1679632 on Jun 09, 2010

I'm just starting to use it but I like it so far. It does smooth the skin immediately, which can be handy before going out at night. I like it best on my hands, though it also works on the facial skin. Definitely a good replacement for overpriced eye creams!

Dorothy, From St. Louis Missori

Posted by Reviewer1108133 on Apr 07, 2010

I love this creme but I do not use it every day because I do not have wrinkles, however it is a good product to have around all year round. I will recommend it to any oneTh

Mosturizer

Posted by Reviewer1348584 on Mar 22, 2010

I havent been using it too long but I like the wasy my skin feels after using it. I use it during the day sometimes.

Derma E. great product

Posted by Reviewer1173175 on Feb 12, 2010

I love the way my skin feels after I apply this creme. Hopefully it will also work well, I am giving it a month.

Derma E, Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate, Wrinkle Treatment Creme

Posted by Reviewer1670250 on Jan 31, 2010

I have very sensitive skin. Over the years I have tried several different skin cremes; well known brands, but they all caused skin irritation or they were heavy and greasy. When I discovered the Derma E, Vitamin A Retinyl Palmitate, Wrinkle Treatment Creme I was thrilled; it is very gentle, non-greasy and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I use it under my makeup during the day and as a night creme at night. It has helped me keep my skin in very good condition.