fantastic product

Posted by 4754712682554856729 on Apr 18, 2016

I am so in love with this product this is my second purchaseI will keep trying if it's not the skin and makes it shiny and come sit down and it makes it look so great and healthy I love derma e

Muy buena

Posted by laurapeco on Oct 15, 2015

Muy buena crema hidratante. Hidrata un montón. Es bastante untuosa por lo que hay que poner muy poca cantidad. No la recomiendo para pieles grasas. Tienes que usar muy muy poca cantidad porque si no e queda muy pegajosa. Si controlas la cantidad, no saca brillos a lo largo del día por lo que se puede usar también por la mañana y debajo del maquillaje. Tiene una ligera fragancia, aunque no sé definirla. El bote es enorme, me va a durar la vida porque hace falta muy poca cantidad

Love, love, love this product

Posted by 5225468070068524397 on Jun 16, 2015

My skin recently became very dry, due to some medication I had started. This product revived my skin and keeps it moisturized round the clock. It takes a while to absorb, so maybe not ideal for those in a hurry in the morning.

Luxurious Cream

Posted by 4993670441010268833 on May 14, 2015

I love this moisturizing creme, I have sensitive, dry skin and this keeps my skin moisturized all day until evening when I wash my face and re-apply again. This creme does not plug my pores or cause pimples and it makes the appearance of my skin nice and supple and clean. I recommend this creme.

Not sure about this one

Posted by 5582762497253189188 on Mar 04, 2015

If you like a very light moisturizer, you'll like this. But even though my skin is normal, I like a rich creamy moisturiser that you can 'feel' and keeps skin soft and hydrated - and for me this doesn't. It's the lightest I've encountered without being watery. Takes a while to absorb, but I just don't feel any moisturising effects, at least not enough. And the melon smell is terrible but that's because I don't like melon scent - others may disagree.

This was the best derma E product that worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jan 22, 2015

however something gives me an allergic reaction from Derma E.. this cream was ok didn't get bumps or anything but if you have sensitive skin or eczema I wouldn't recommend Derma E..

it works

Posted by 5085845877577085632 on Dec 21, 2014

I really like this cream but my only concern is that it sometimes burns when my skin is very dry. Other than that, it does the job and moisturizes my skin well

wonderful

Posted by 4818054377578269655 on Nov 09, 2014

I've been struggeling with dry, flaky skin for years, but after using this creme for about two weeks I noticed a huge difference. I've been applying this to my skin twice a day for three months now and my skin is very soft. Including being quite cheap there's also a lot of content, so it is sure to last a while. Also, the product is cruelty-free! I will absolutely buy more when my beverage is empty.

did what it said

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

very good for Dry Skin, especially during winter, can apply to anywhere you want.

Recommandé pour les peaux très seches

Posted by 4911709754349747798 on Jun 20, 2014

Super produit quand on a comme moi la peau très très sèche