did what it said

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

very good for Dry Skin, especially during winter, can apply to anywhere you want.

wonderful

Posted by 4818054377578269655 on Nov 09, 2014

I've been struggeling with dry, flaky skin for years, but after using this creme for about two weeks I noticed a huge difference. I've been applying this to my skin twice a day for three months now and my skin is very soft. Including being quite cheap there's also a lot of content, so it is sure to last a while. Also, the product is cruelty-free! I will absolutely buy more when my beverage is empty.

it works

Posted by 5085845877577085632 on Dec 21, 2014

I really like this cream but my only concern is that it sometimes burns when my skin is very dry. Other than that, it does the job and moisturizes my skin well

Muy buena

Posted by laurapeco on Oct 15, 2015

Muy buena crema hidratante. Hidrata un montón. Es bastante untuosa por lo que hay que poner muy poca cantidad. No la recomiendo para pieles grasas. Tienes que usar muy muy poca cantidad porque si no e queda muy pegajosa. Si controlas la cantidad, no saca brillos a lo largo del día por lo que se puede usar también por la mañana y debajo del maquillaje. Tiene una ligera fragancia, aunque no sé definirla. El bote es enorme, me va a durar la vida porque hace falta muy poca cantidad

Not sure about this one

Posted by 5582762497253189188 on Mar 04, 2015

If you like a very light moisturizer, you'll like this. But even though my skin is normal, I like a rich creamy moisturiser that you can 'feel' and keeps skin soft and hydrated - and for me this doesn't. It's the lightest I've encountered without being watery. Takes a while to absorb, but I just don't feel any moisturising effects, at least not enough. And the melon smell is terrible but that's because I don't like melon scent - others may disagree.

This was the best derma E product that worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jan 22, 2015

however something gives me an allergic reaction from Derma E.. this cream was ok didn't get bumps or anything but if you have sensitive skin or eczema I wouldn't recommend Derma E..