A good product

Posted by Reviewer2214723 on Jul 13, 2011

This is a product I've been using for about a month on a daily basis. I put it on my face before going to bed - alone or in a mix with other oils - and what I can say is that it works best for me when the weather is less hot. When the temperature exceeds 30 degrees (which is the case in Romania during summer) I wake up with a very oily face in the morning, which is the reason I gave this product only 3 stars. When the weather is less hot, this product completely absorbs into my skin, leaving it very soft. I think I will love it when the autumn comes. I've also tried this product on my hair and I didn't particularly like it. I used it after washing my hair, once when it was still wet, and once after it dried. Both times, it left my hair flat and slightly greasy, without adding too much product (I must add that my hair is straight and fine, so it could perfectly work on other types of hair). For the accuracy of my review I must also add that I have combination skin, so this product should be absorbed better if you have dryer skin. As a conclusion, I'm not at all disappointed by this product, I think is a very good oil which I'll especially use when the weather gets colder

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2906582 on Aug 25, 2010

I`ve had acne problems for about 10 years now, and finally it seems I`ve found something that helps. I have stopped using other skin products (creams, soaps etc), and only use the oil. It doesn`t make my skin oily/shiny, and works absolutely fine under my mineral makeup. I really recommend this product!

Best moisturizer ever

Posted by Reviewer1350428 on Aug 12, 2010

I quit using petroleum-based body products and at first couldn't find a comprable moisturized. Then I found jojoba oil. It is amazing.

a staple

Posted by Reviewer1498279 on Apr 10, 2011

I use this on my face instead of lotion. It is wonderful for skin, as it is the closest thing to our natural oils. Not greasy, smooths in easily.

My favourite product!

Posted by tonjeglez on Feb 25, 2011

I think this is my favourite product I´ve bought on iHerb! This oil beats even the driest eczema skin (I get really dry, patchy skin on my elbows and knees during winter, this oil fixed the problem in three days!) Love it!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3209953 on Apr 11, 2011

I order it every time and it lasts a very long time. It is also very light, so it doesn't weigh down my hair. And it adds shine.

Didn't do what I wanted, but finding other uses.

Posted by Reviewer2207082 on Mar 26, 2009

I bought this to use on my face and hair and that isn't working for me. I have combination skin and using this broke me out. It did sink in quickly and left my skin feeling very supple, but the pimples were popping up. I have very straight hair that tends to get oily on the scalp by the end of the day. I tried to use it in my shampoo, and my hair seemed much greasier. Tried to just put a little on the ends to smooth things out another day, looked extremely greasy. I did find a few things that did work for me. I used it to take off waterproof mascara, and that worked pretty well. My hands and nails also looked fantastic after using it as a hand moisturizer. I put some on my husband's head to soothe the irritation after he shaved it and he said it did feel much better. I will try on my son's eczema when he has his next break out because it has worked on the eczema in my ears and I will also try it out as a hot oil treatment in my hair.

Great Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Sep 02, 2008

This Jojoba oil is light and moisturizing. It does not have a scent and conditions my skin very well. I use a little bit on my hair to keep in moisturized and shiny and it does not weight my hair down at all. I also put some on my scalp about 1 hour before washing my hair to keep my scalp sebum free and my follicles clear. A great product!!!

Best oil

Posted by Reviewer2674846 on Aug 18, 2010

This is the best vegatible oil I ever used in my life. I have tried coconut oil and cocoa butter, but this is the only one that moisturizes mye intire body-

repeter

Posted by Reviewer2878654 on Feb 09, 2011

perfect too clean of the makeup in the shower!