Good

Posted by lunar-cat on Aug 23, 2014

I used it for my face, it's cheap and it cleanse good but can leave a dry feeling on the skin after use (like soap usually does).

Super!

Posted by Fredsdatter on Jun 05, 2014

This is a very good face cleanser. I have mixed skin type and I can recommend this product.

There are much better products out there.

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This soap contains all natural ingredients. It does not contains harsh chemicals such as paraben, phthalate, sodium lauryl sulphate. It’s biodegradable and does not leave behind harmful chemicals in the environment. It does sting the eyes much when it accidently gets into the eyes like when you use conventional soap loaded with many unknown chemical. Despite the other reviews that claim that it is not drying, I find it to be opposite. I have very oily facial skin. My facial skin does dry up when I wash my face frequently. It seems to remove too much facial oil in my case. I will stick to gentler natural soap like Dr Wood. On the positive side, the tea oil did smell nice though it does not last too long (like any other bar soap). Check out my page for more reviews!

Expected more

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I love that this is made with natural tea tree oil. It stays firm and lasts a while. It hasn't yet helped with acne or eczema like many people stated. Also, I find that I still have body odor within hours of cleaning under my arms with this bar. I figured this would work better than real soap by killing the bacteria that cause odor, but I was wrong. I did just order a second bar to give it a fair chance for a while. So far, not impressed. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Good quality soap

Posted by omittendaway on Aug 04, 2013

This soap is a basic, free from harmful ingredients soap with a mild aroma. It is a bit drying, but not too much. I wish it had more tee trea oil in it though

Savon qui n'assèche pas la peau

Posted by 4718863466687072736 on Jan 26, 2013

Ce savon est bien, il n'assèche pas la peau, je n'ai plus la peau qui pèle après l'avoir nettoyée et séchée. Je l'utilise également pour nettoyer mon visage et il est parfait. Il n'y a pas de parfum donc ça sent la nature (pas une mauvaise odeur mais une odeur végétale, j'imagine celle de l'arbre à thé).

Desert Essence, Cleansing Bar Tea Tree Therapy

Posted by Reviewer2207932 on Jan 14, 2013

Поначалу не поняла, потом очень понравилось!!! Нежное, запах ненавязчивый, кожу не сушит.

Excellent

Posted by 5302943264634277290 on Dec 03, 2012

Good quality product at an affordable price. Excellent iHerb.com services.

Good I think buy it again!

Posted by 5089643242273062976 on Dec 01, 2012

My's face smooth and i like it . Will buy again!

Buen jabón para pieles grasas sensibles

Posted by Kancunen on Nov 06, 2012

Es mi jabón de cara para la ducha así que no sé si para mañana y noche será muy fuerte pero para una vez al día está muy bien. Limpia muy bien y no castiga mucho la piel, no reseca la cara como pasa con otros productos para piel grasa así que si tienes la piel grasa pero sensible puede ir muy bien