THE BEST CONDITIONER EVER!!!!

Posted by sweetheart on Jan 18, 2013

I have bought plenty (dozens) of different conditioners trying to find the one that actually works for my hair. And THIS IS IT!!!!!! I have a slightly curly and therefore quite dry hair. The lengths tend to dry no matter what I do. Also the hair tends to get frizzy and messy. Luckily his conditioner has worked wonders! The consistence is very thick and creamy and I believe it might be too heavy for thinner and lighter hair. But for a thick and a bit coarse hair this product is amazingly good! My hair has never looked as good as it does right now. And the smell is soooooo yummy! It makes me wanna eat it :) HOWEVER: I do not recommend the shampoo from the same range because it contains drying ingredients! I have tried the Red Gape conditioner as well and it is very good as well. I just like this raspberry smell better!

Fave

Posted by Reviewer1949742 on May 17, 2010

Won't build up! Makes hair shiny and healthy, and light. My fine hair tends to become heavy and weighed down very easily. This is the only moisturizer I know of that I can use everyday, and still have light bouncy hair. The raspberry smells great -- not overwhelmingly fruity. Great moisturizer.

I love them

Posted by Reviewer1678015 on Jan 15, 2008

I've been using this organics hair care line except lemon tee tree. They smell good but not to strong after drying my hair. My sensitive scalp doesn't have any trouble with these items

Love

Posted by lipslife on Apr 14, 2012

Smells amazing, and leaves my hair feeling good.

Wonderful Hair Care Product

Posted by Reviewer1116279 on Jun 25, 2008

This is a fantastic smelling and conditioning product for the hair. I have multiple chemical sensitivity and this works great for me. I love aroma, but unfortunately with MCS, I cannot tolerate many of them. But these products by Desert Essence are absolutely great! They don't make me sick!

Posted by Reviewer2688599 on Jan 01, 2012

Smells good

Pleasantly smells

Posted by Reviewer1779558 on Feb 07, 2012

Pleasantly smells, well washes out hair, humidifies

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 08, 2014

Desert Essence simply makes the most amazing conditioners. Not only does they do wonder for my dry, thick hair but they also smell so good! I also love that you get a good amount of product, so it lasts a really long time, espceially since i only wash my hair once a week.

Love it!

Posted by AneBra on Nov 09, 2012

This is hands down the best conditioner I have ever used. And I'm spoiled in the hair department - "luxurious" and expensive brands has always been standing in my shower, but this is the only one I have truly gotten a "wow..." effect from. It makes your hair so smooth and shiny, but doesn't make it heavy or greasy. I can't believe how great the ingredients list is compared to the price, but that's just iherb I guess... :)

Awesome