Very Good Dental Tape

Posted by 5336150076942084120 on Apr 07, 2016

I wasn't able to buy my usual dental tape in the local stores any more, for reasons unknown. I found this Desert Essence dental tape on the iHerb website. I gave it a try. It works great. It's exactly what I need, so I am happy to order lots of stock to have on hand. An additional bonus is that it contains tea tree oil. Desert Essence is a good company, producing quality products.

My favourite floss!

Posted by 5274324595932253201 on Mar 20, 2016

This is the best floss I've ever used! Thick enough to do a great job cleaning out all the gunk, but flat enough to fit between any teeth. Very pleasant subtle fresh scent. Will be buying again!

Best Dental Floss ever

Posted by Rena61 on Dec 20, 2015

This works great for us elderly with gaping teeth we are so desperately trying to hold onto our original teeth. I am 54, and already had to pull one tooth, trying to save the rest as long as I can.

Nice

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015

(Sorry for my bad English !) Very inexpensive and efficient. Love the feeling after using dental tape and cleaning teeth. It's resistant and painless, plus you got a lot of tape.

Excellent floss!

Posted by Reviewer2674163 on Apr 22, 2015

This is my go-to for flossing. The floss (or tape or whatever) is thick enough that it doesn't cut into my gums, slice into my fingers, or break off in between my teeth, but no so thick that I have to use undue force to floss. The tea tree oil adds a fresh and unimposing flavor--just enough to make a hint of cleanliness, but not so much that it grabs your attention.

Tea Tree Floss Is Good! GREAT PRICE!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

This tea tree dental tape is as good as any other floss. I would buy it again.

love this floss

Posted by Reviewer3355855 on Jan 13, 2015

A really great floss. Glides easily. Works great with my kids who have braces.

Super taśma

Posted by 5225458422419605734 on Nov 24, 2014

Naturalna bez chemii i bardzo mocna.

good dental tape

Posted by Reviewer2976061 on Nov 12, 2014

i prefer dental tape instead of dental floss if you prefer the same then this product is good for you

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

A dental floss with no chemical! It leaves a nice tea tree taste after you floss. At least I feel safer swallowing my own saliva as compared after using a dental floss with harmful chemical. The tea tree oil helps to kill the harmful bacteria that breed around the previously stuck food. Note that this dental floss is thicker. It is about 1.2 mm in width and 0.2 mm in thickness (Rough estimate). This thick floss does not shred easily and not sharp either. It is good for those with bigger tooth gap (like my back teeth). Because of its size and thickness, you can clean the gap easily and it does not cut into your gums. Sometimes tiny bone piece get stuck in my teeth gap, this floss is also useful in this aspect as it does not shred easily. Generally, I used this along with the thinner version dental floss that is from desert essence as well. Both have its uses, depending on situation. This floss is suitable for vegetarian as well. The price is very well. It is cheaper than most of the normal dental floss. It is much shorter than the thin version. (45.7m) Check out my page for more reviews!