waxy

Posted by 5113993268291170276 on Feb 02, 2014

There is too much wax on the floss which left residue in my mouth.

For gappy teeth only

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Dec 09, 2013

Didn't realise difference between tape and floss. Thick tape, so not for normal teeth without gaps in between.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

A dental floss with no chemical! It leaves a nice tea tree taste after you floss. At least I feel safer swallowing my own saliva as compared after using a dental floss with harmful chemical. The tea tree oil helps to kill the harmful bacteria that breed around the previously stuck food. Note that this dental floss is thicker. It is about 1.2 mm in width and 0.2 mm in thickness (Rough estimate). This thick floss does not shred easily and not sharp either. It is good for those with bigger tooth gap (like my back teeth). Because of its size and thickness, you can clean the gap easily and it does not cut into your gums. Sometimes tiny bone piece get stuck in my teeth gap, this floss is also useful in this aspect as it does not shred easily. Generally, I used this along with the thinner version dental floss that is from desert essence as well. Both have its uses, depending on situation. This floss is suitable for vegetarian as well. The price is very well. It is cheaper than most of the normal dental floss. It is much shorter than the thin version. (45.7m) Check out my page for more reviews!

Love the after-taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It works fine as a floss, and I really like the tea tree oil after-taste, it is refreshing. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Best dental tape for me.

Posted by Reviewer2747475 on Oct 22, 2013

I cannot use dental floss, only a few, waxed, because it gets stuck between my teeth and tears. This dental tape works miraculous, i can get it into every gap.

Great!

Posted by 4818584931275261363 on Oct 21, 2013

I'm very satisfied. Superior quality, compared to the more expensive Johnson&Johnson floss I normally use. This one will definitely replace that in the future.

Dental tape

Posted by Reviewer2755931 on Oct 20, 2013

I bought it the second time and this time I am disappointed with the quality-it is too thick!

Perfect

Posted by 5566986747190377916 on Oct 15, 2013

great

Eh...

Posted by healthydoesit on Oct 10, 2013

I got this as a freebie, so that's great. However, I'm Pretty glad I didn't pay for it. I love the idea of natural tea tree floss, but I used the entire box in two flossings. The tape shreds like crazy and wasn't very cleansing. I would not purchase again. Take a look at my page to see over 100 real reviews from products I've purchased and tested here at Iherb!

Thick tape

Posted by Reviewer3002952 on Sep 27, 2013

Great if you have space between your teeth but not so useful for me as the tape is thick! Nice clean taste. Fast shipping.