Not sure about ingredients

Posted by energetyx on Aug 23, 2013

This tastes fine as a refreshing toothpaste, but its labeling as being free of sodium laurel-sulfate is misleading as it contains sodium coco-sulfate instead.

I have found it. Yes yes yes

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013

I've never had a toothpaste as effective as this one. I typically don't have the best results in taking care of my teeth - often a cleaning at the dentist turns into a blood-bath and have even required scaling to deep-clean. I have had remarkable results using this toothpaste - my teeth ALWAYS feel like they do when I leave the dentist for a cleaning (minus the pain and swelling....) - always smooth and clean. I haven't needed scaling in several years and haven't developed a single cavity in the few years since I've been using this. It has a very mild flavor and a different consistency than most toothpastes, but it is very pleasant and clean-tasting. In fact, I've never much cared for "regular" toothpaste flavors that are much too overpowering imo. I do use a mechanical toothbrush as well, which may also account for my great checkups lately, but other family (those who don't use this paste)that have the mechanical toothbrushes also have not had as good results as I have, so I'm convinced it's this paste, especially since they truly always do feel clean after I brush. I wish it were not so expensive, but you get what you pay for in this case! I didn't have another tube on hand after my last one ran out so I've had to use a trial size of arm and hammer that I had and already I can feel the plaque piling up on there after just 2 days. I'll never not have a back-up tube again!!

Tea Tree toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1710594 on Jun 18, 2008

This is the best toothpaste I've ever tried. My husband and I have noticed less "grit" and "film" on our teeth than what we experienced with Crest and similar products. My husband also has less tooth sensitivity.

Gentle care for sensitive gums

Posted by Reviewer2446165 on Oct 20, 2007

I love this toothpaste. It has good texture, a pleasant herbal/wintergreen flavor, and the neem and tea tree oil combination is great for my previously bleeding and sensitive gums. It cleans gently, and my mouth always feels refreshed for hours.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3131583 on Jun 12, 2008

Great taste if you like tea tree...I happen to! Feels like you are really getting the teeth clean and know that the ingredients are wonderful.

not natural at all

Posted by 5266485602556488558 on Mar 03, 2015

Nice taste, but not so nice ingredients - sodium coco-sulfate which is the same as SLS (Sodium laureth sulfate). will not buy again

Posted by Strelka on Aug 01, 2012

viena no retajām zobupastām bez mentoliem. tīra labi

Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1124040 on Aug 13, 2010

Don't like the foam it does and it contains sodium lauryl sulfate which isn't good. Though I think it cleans teeth nicely.

C. Cooper

Posted by Reviewer1114598 on Jul 20, 2008

Nice light flavor. I am using this as a therapeutic addition for some dental issues and the tea tree oil and neem seems to be helping the gum issues. Also a great price for the size of the tube!

Best toothpaste I have ever used!

Posted by 4709318988339099705 on Dec 01, 2013

I have a very sensitive mouth and store bought sensitive toothpaste brands just didn't work for me. I have been using this product for 6 months and my mouth has never been healthier. My teeth feel like I have just had a cleaning at the dentist, my gums are healthy and the previous problems I had are gone. The taste is not sugary like most toothpaste so the taste may take a bit to getting accustomed to, but it is absolutely worth the change. I also like the fact that it is cruelty free. Try it for sure!!