Producto genial-

Posted by 4873200893051147194 on May 03, 2016

Funciona muy bien. Mi pelo era muy graso y en un día ya tenía que lavármelo, en cambio ahora puedo estar 3 días perfectamente sin lavarlo.

Fantástico

Posted by 5627363593377494614 on May 03, 2016

Limpia muy bien el pelo, lo deja suelto, y aguanta más tiempo limpio.

Smells Great!

Posted by CrueltyFreeCosmetics on Apr 07, 2016

Love the scent of this lemony shampoo. Great cruelty free company!

Terrible results

Posted by 5120190742438192464 on Mar 22, 2016

I have fine, slightly wavy and very long hair, with oily/very oily roots. I have been using the Lemon Tea shampoo (and conditioner) for at least 2 months and from the first to the last use I've obtained terrible results. My hair gets greasy(VERY GREASY)in less than 24 h. Definitely, it is not the right shampoo for me.

great smell

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Mar 10, 2016

I really like the almost medicinal smell this shampoo has. My boyfriend uses it and likes it, and I use it once a week as a clarifying shampoo. Unless you have really oily hair you probably want to use a conditioner with it.

El mejor para el pelo graso

Posted by eltocadordevero on Feb 25, 2016

Limpia el pelo fenomenal, si tienes exceso de grasa en las raíces este champú la elimina toda totalmente y controla los picores. Seca un poco las puntas, así que es mejor acompañarlo de un poco de acondicionador.

상쾌하고 유분기를 잘 잡아줍니다 (:

Posted by 5540983874716746325 on Feb 25, 2016

지성두피인데.. 순하게 유분기를 잘 잡아줍니다 향은 엄청 진한편은 아닌거 같은데- 민트? 아무튼 약초 같은 향도 조금 섞여있어요. 토출구가 뻥뚫려있는게 아니라서 힘을 써야하는 불편함이 조금 있네요~

IT WORKS FOR MY CURLY AND VERY DRY HAIR

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Feb 24, 2016

I don’t really have oily hair…on the contrary, my hair is very curly and extremely dry, so I have to properly moisturize it by using leave in conditioners, butters, oils etc. Consequently, I use this product as a clarifying shampoo: it is fabulous to remove product buildup, without leaving curly hair feeling too dry or knotty. Good lemon scent (which is light and fresh), organic extracts and slightly watery consistency that I love. I have to say that there are “moisturizing” shampoos that tangle my hair more. Definitely, I would recommend this product for everybody who needs an effective clarifying shampoo.

Huele a Fairy

Posted by 4759618171831363916 on Feb 17, 2016

Lo compré creyendo que mi cuero cabelludo era graso y no, es normal. Lo terminó gastando mi marido que sí tiene el pelo graso, pero no le gustaba nada el olor. Es lavavajillas puro!

so-so shampoo

Posted by 5011467484841354635 on Feb 15, 2016

It does clean the scalp thoroughly but leaves my hair dry and tangled. I also noticed more hair-fallings after each hair wash. Think the formulation might be too harsh for my scalp.