Just Ok... the smell of syntactic

Posted by 5600041758713355158 on Mar 08, 2016

I think it's a little too oily for me as I have fine/thin hair. But if you have dry hair this is great for you.

Shampoing coco

Posted by 5460313616399890164 on Feb 29, 2016

Je l'apprécie moins, mes cheveux sont trop sec après son utilisation, je trouve cela dommage. L'odeur est agréable, il en faut peu en quantité mais après je l'utilise peu...

not for me

Posted by 5571412314639930668 on Jan 21, 2016

Dried my hair

Really rich...

Posted by 4867190772715526062 on Aug 29, 2015

so use only if your hair are very dry !

Ok smell and feeling.

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

The hole is way to small to get something out of. I had to take of the hole lid to get anything out. OK shampoo with an good smell, not very cocconut alike, but a little. I wont buy again because of the supermild smell of cocos, whis it was stronger. And the tiny hole it came out of. Lukten var veldig veldig mild og når man åpner låkket og skal skvisje ut såpen må man trykke leeeenge, så lenge at jeg bare skrudde av hele korken for å få ut såpen. For tungvindt til at jeg gidder kjøpe den igjen. Håret etter vask var bra :) _____

Not sulfate free. Somewhat drying.

Posted by Mary-B333 on Apr 08, 2015

I think this is a nice product, but it uses sodium coco-sulfate, basically a unrefined version of SLS. I think this is the main ingredient people are using natural products are trying to avoid, so I find it a tad misleading that it is included. It still has a lot better ingredients than regular shampoos, but it's not something I would purchase again. It does create a really nice lather (because it has sulfates) and has a nice scent that isn't too overpowering. *****Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!*****

Smells nice but hardens up inexplicably

Posted by 4827345698147606375 on Apr 05, 2015

It smells nice, lathers well, does its job... but sometimes the product will harden up inside the tube, making it practically impossible to squeeze any out. This happens in summer and winter, regardless of temperature. Maybe it's from the lack of preservatives or something?

Smell good, no coconut smell. Too heavy, weigh down. Not smooth.

Posted by daphnedeals on Mar 31, 2015

Like the smell and glad it does not smell like coconut! Bought this together with its coconut conditioner. Hair is not as smooth after using both. When I switched to using other typical retailed shampoo, my hair is immediately soft again. Don't mind alternating normal shampoo n this but very unlikely to buy again. Even though I've thick hair, I still find it's weighing down my hair a lot, cannot imagine for fine thin hairs.

Great product but gives me a rash

Posted by 4627969251530296518 on Mar 11, 2015

I really liked this made my hair felt great after not using shampoo for a while but it doesn't agree with my skin and gave me an itchy scalp and eczema on my hands :(

sooo good smell but-

Posted by SivanWain on Jan 03, 2015

it makes the hair feels dry. i loved the smell so muchhh.. but i didn't feel that it makes my hair look shiny or moisture.