EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
(4)
1 Stars
(4)
Reviews | English
Sort By

Amazing

Posted by 5537214066066551331 on Sep 22, 2015

Made my hair super soft, wish they still stocked it here.

Was this review helpful to you?

Pretty nourishing

Posted by 4873739817799188359 on May 17, 2015

I'm using it along the shea butter shampoo and I've been loving this combo. My curly hair looks healthy without any chemicals ;)

Was this review helpful to you?

Bof!

Posted by 4973936853466673922 on May 06, 2015

La texture est très gélatineuse, je 'ai pas aimé sur mes cheveux type 4c!

Was this review helpful to you?

No me gusta su textura.

Posted by 5654838362086299361 on Mar 16, 2015

Es hidratante, pero no lo suficiente para mi cabello, y eso que lo deja pesado. Me da la sensación de que no queda bien limpio.

Was this review helpful to you?

Decepcionante, mal acondicionador y horrible olor!

Posted by 5575382167177628200 on Dec 30, 2014

Siempre me guío por los review antes de comprar, pero para este producto uf! como se equivocaron! Conmigo no funcionó nada: no desenreda el pelo, no lo hidrata, nada nada y tiene un olor a queso! nada ricooooo. Horrible! decepcionante!

Was this review helpful to you?

Fantastic conditioner!!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Sep 11, 2014

I brought this because it was cheap and on special. Usually I use Aubrey Organics Glycogen Conditioner. This works different to that but it absorbs into my hair like nothing else and I have never had my hair come out so soft before. My hair is really screwed up due to medication so I found this did little for my 1000% frizz but it smells lovely and really conditions the hair. I will alternate it with the Glycogen conditioner to get best results.

Was this review helpful to you?

Buen acondicionador, mal olor

Posted by 4747186735140795553 on Sep 03, 2014

Me parece un buen acondicionador, mejor que el famoso de coco de Desert Essence. Pero no soporto el olor, a mi me huele a vómito.

Was this review helpful to you?

Ni fú, ni fá

Posted by 5445923739251995341 on Aug 28, 2014

Es un acondicionador sin más, desenreda el pelo y punto. Lo cogí porque al tener manteca de karité pensaba que hidrataría (tengo el pelo y el cuero cabelludo extremadamente secos), pero ha sido una decepción porque no noto que aporte hidratación. Además, tiene un olor entre dulce y sintético que a mi no me agrada nada. Y me parece muy caro para el resultado obtenido. No repetiré

Was this review helpful to you?

nice conditioner

Posted by MyRecommendationsPage on Aug 26, 2014

I Can not say I am fully satisfied. Although its a netural conditioner that got a good score on EWG, I didnt like the smell and more important- it leaves my hair dry and unplasent, wery hard to comb (i have long hair). you are invited to visit my Iherb page for more info.

Was this review helpful to you?

bastante bien

Posted by 5002709058833212010 on Jul 02, 2014

Huele bien, y aun que parece que no te lo deja muy suave en la ducha, al secar se nota el pelo brillante y libre de productos químicos. con vuelo y soltura. Yo tengo el pelo bastante seco, y no me hidrata muchísimo, pero aún así me gusta.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 37 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »