سومه

Posted by 4643633382912250398 on Apr 23, 2016

هالمنتج من اول استخدام بتشوفي النتيجه يعطي نومه ونظافه وصفاء حبيته

Highly recommend

Posted by JoannaW on Apr 04, 2016

This helped clear my skin up a lot, tea tree does wonders and this is a really nice cleanser. Doesn't dry skin out too much as just tea tree does. A little goes a long way and the bottle lasted me for months.

Got rid of my whiteheads!

Posted by 5559645133637243725 on Mar 05, 2016

I had whiteheads for a long time, I tried a few other products, but none of them got rid of them for long. I haven't had any whiteheads since switching to this face wash. I also like this product because it doesn't seem too drying. I don't care for the smell but it doesn't stick around after you shower so I don't care all too much.

soft and clean

Posted by 4670611777870629415 on Feb 24, 2016

Makes your skin very soft and very clear

Genial para piel muy grasa

Posted by 4759618171831363916 on Feb 17, 2016

Es un limpiador que huele bastante a arbol de té, pero que limpia muy en profundidad las piel. Trae mucha cantidad y el dispensador del bote es perfecto!

WONDERFUL

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Nov 21, 2015

My adult daughter has sensitive skin and swears by this product. She has used it for a long time.

leaves skin soft and clean.

Posted by thethingsilove on Oct 21, 2015

I spend a lot on facial cleansers because my skin can either be super dry or really oily. I change facial wash often because sometimes after using it once or twice I get break outs or leave my skin feeling itchy. This facial cleanser is awesome! Skin feels clean and washes away make up too without that tight feling after. The tea tree smell is a little strong but it's gone once you rinse your face. Only leaves that clean fresh smell after. I love this product!

works well

Posted by Katarinatan on Oct 03, 2015

This sits on our 'his and hers' big, shared sink in our master bedroom's washroom. I use this in the morning to gently cleanse off my arsenal of products on my face and neck. It has a thin consistency yet I'm amazed at how well it suds and how easily it rinses off. My husband uses it to shave as well as wash his face. We both have different skin types and demands , yet this pdt works well for the two of us.

Best face wash!

Posted by 5220068348145264126 on Sep 24, 2015

I got this product yesterday, and I love it already! My face feels so clean and fresh, and it does not dry out your skin at all. Works really great! Will by this again for sure!! Edit: This lasted over 1 year for me, and I really used it every single day. Thats just awesome!! So happy to found this product.

Amazing product!

Posted by delya83 on Sep 20, 2015

I love it! It doesn't dry my skin and I have less breakouts. And my T zone is not as shiny as it was before. I am very happy with this cleanser!