This stuff works.

Posted by Reviewer3258703 on May 14, 2010

I was diagnosed whit Pleva 5 mons ago. and this stuff really helps a lot! i take 3 tablets in the morning 3 before dinner and 3 before bed. the itching has stopped and the marks are now almost gone. I highly recommend it!

Bromelain for pain reduction

Posted by 4894922825002157972 on Nov 07, 2014

I have been under regular treatment for many years for arthritis and gout-like symptoms which owe to excessive uric acid build-up. I have back treatments but within a short time muscular tension and skeletal aches build again. (I am humched over a computer working every day at a desk). I first became interested in the powerful natural enzyme Bromelain for its digestive benefits but became aware that it has blood cleansing and othe benefits also. It is important to take Bromelain on an empty stomach, away from food, for it to have a pain relieving effect (otherwise it is expended in digesting food). I feel sure that it does reduce my uric acid balance too, as I noted a general feeling of wellbeing and a reduced need to race off to a therapist for back treatment. I should also note that it is a valid treatment for reducing fluuid build-up in the lungs and nose. Asthma sufferers might like to give it a try. Fair to say that in the first couple of weeks I dosed up hard - but there are zero ill effects so that is not a concern. I will cut back to two or three caps a day now though and plan to keep it in my diet. I was mightly impressed by the speed in which my order arrived. Good work i-Herb.

digestion

Posted by Reviewer1242003 on Jan 22, 2010

I take these for help with digestion. Helps

Bromelain 500 Mg.

Posted by Reviewer2140932 on Jan 09, 2010

Great product that servers many health perposes.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2919566 on Nov 23, 2010

This product is not only great for the heart and joints but when my husband was coughing and we ran out cough mixture he took one capsule and whoa lah! the cough was gone. He was so happy that he made me order 4 bottles of this. I also gave this product to my brother who is suffering from asthma. He took 2 3 times a day on an empty stomach.He is much better now and is very happy.

Really like this

Posted by Reviewer1177817 on May 12, 2011

Works well!

Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Jul 17, 2012

Good quality and price. Great for the circulatory and gastrointestinal systems.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1102544 on Nov 06, 2012

This product - in combination with turmeric has been hugely successful for me, I cant imagain not useing it for the rest of my life

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1091779 on Jan 12, 2014

Excellent Product

Does what it says

Posted by 4850485322067736465 on May 01, 2015

Jhad never heard of Bromelain until I was doing some research on things to help with blood clots. I definitely didn't want to take any conventional quack medicine so I looked for healthy alternatives. So I combined using this and EFA omega 3s and after two weeks the blood clot in my leg started to slowly disappear so I as now I have total relief. Im very happy with this product and I have ordered more I hope it works for others the same as it has for me.