shakiness and low blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer2896760 on Dec 17, 2009

I know this product works for many people, but as with everything its all about how it works with your body and chemistry. For me I got very jittery, weak, and woke up last night with low blood sugar. I had to get up and eat at 4am. This hasnt happened to me for months as I have learned a way to control my blood sugar flucuations. Unfortunately this product is not for me.

D-Ribose

Posted by Reviewer3195942 on Feb 26, 2009

Sad to say that all three jars I've had of this product didn't have the 50 servings/scoops stated on the jar; they had 27, 35 and 36 scoops. As far as results from the product, I've used 2 jars in one month without experiencing any noticeable changes, though in all fairness, I've had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for 37+ years, so perhaps it will take longer before change occurs. I purchased this brand based on the reviews & cost; I'm looking forward to trying another brand, and hope it is a better experience.

Disappointeed

Posted by Reviewer1387294 on Feb 13, 2010

I used this product to ease pain and fatigue from Fibromyalgia. I saw no improvement. I had high hopes when reading other reviews. Very disappointed.

so so !

Posted by Reviewer3118989 on Mar 08, 2008

There is one downside side effect of the product which for me is diareah.

Blood sugar dropped on taking....

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 29, 2012

Made my blood sugar drop, after taking, ...tried to persist with it but couldn't because of low blood sugar, so couldn't continue with.

No Effect

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Mar 27, 2014

I suffer from chronic fatigue and my doctor recommended d-ribose. I bought this one as it seemed a good price for what I consider a very expensive product. It had absolutely no effect on me taking it twice a day.

No results

Posted by Reviewer2217998 on Jul 17, 2008

I bought this after reading raves about it on an ebay forum thread. Took it for 2 weeks. Each scoop has 5 carbs, and that's what it felt like (I am very carb-sensitive). I did not lose weight nor get any special energy from this product. As usual, iherb shipped PRONTO, got it in 2 days coast to coast.

Energy boost

Posted by Reviewer2034034 on Jun 08, 2010

I have not found it to be effective for me.

Quick boost of energy

Posted by Reviewer2005544 on Jun 23, 2011

It gave me a quick boost and then nothing. SO I dont recommend it for long lasting energy. Try liquid Vitamin B-12 cheaper and more powerful.

Dangit!

Posted by Reviewer2870647 on Aug 13, 2011

I really wanted this to work for me but I got nothing:(