Proof it works

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Nov 06, 2012

I have tried most brands of Lutein and find i can read without my glasses easier with this one,very high quality product.

It seems to work for me.

Posted by Reviewer2298000 on Nov 22, 2009

After taking Free Lutein for one month, I noticed that my eyesight was somewhat getting clearer and less tired in front of the computer screen. Another difference I noticed is that the eyeglasses I've been wearing for 1 year, start to wear my eyes out easily. So I decided to go for an eye check-up. Today, my optician informed me that my eyes have improved by 0.25 point, from the power of 1.75 to 1.50, which is a happy worthy news. I believe that taking this in conjunction with other health products I got from iherb.com has helped a lot in achieving the above result and I am certainly happy to continue taking it.

Floaters gone

Posted by Reviewer1300247 on Oct 10, 2012

Lots of problems with floaters and old age eyes are not a problem any more since I started taking Floraglo lutien and zeaxanthin. Will never go without. Good price for this item!

Eyesight help

Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Dec 03, 2012

Using this on the advice of Dr Sherry Rogers to maybe help a bit with eye strain and screen glare tolerance. I have taken them for a month now. Not sure if they are working yet although I did read subtitles on my TV for the first time in years yesterday without wearing my glasses, so maybe they are. Maybe:)

Doctor's Best Lutein

Posted by Reviewer1119483 on Mar 26, 2012

I buy this product on-line so I can get 20 mg softgels at a reasonable price. I just wish I could get more in a container to save more money and on the plastic containers.

Easy on the tummy Lutien!

Posted by Reviewer2826264 on Oct 04, 2010

Finally a lutien supplement that my body can tolerate. I have IBS and a lot of supplements cause me intestinal distress. This lutien is great and my eyes are grateful too.Thanks.

FloraGlo

Posted by Reviewer3160543 on Sep 19, 2010

I have glaucoma and I take this to support my eyes.

lutein and zeazanthin

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on Oct 18, 2011

i'm taking this because my opthalmalogist recommended the dosage in doctor's best floraglo. most lutein products have a much lower amount and i find this very convenient to take.

Good for my eyes

Posted by Reviewer2354534 on Oct 06, 2014

this product is very helpful for my dry eye syndrome It strongly recommended. I was using artificial tears (3 times a day), but now just use once a day The result of these changes is shown in three weeks. i think that Bilberry and lutein are best combination

I hope this works!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

Would love to SEE this work (pun intended). I didn't notice any effect yet as it has only been two weeks, but I didn't have any bad reactions to this.