face

Posted by francesjoan on Apr 03, 2016

face seems more filled out..pretty good for a 60 plus lady...it is a keeper.. will buy again..

Very good

Posted by 5250331277639935363 on Dec 11, 2015

Is my first order from iherb and I like its service and products!

Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer2341512 on Nov 04, 2015

I have been using this product for about 4 years, commenced after a personal trainer had injured my knees.Not only have my knees healed completely (took about 18 months) but my skin is amazing - I'm 61, my skin is glowing, firm, plump and unlined - I recommend this product to everyone.

2 Benefits!

Posted by 5329702826827178608 on Sep 04, 2015

My husband swears this product has helped him with stiff knees and highly recommends it to his friends. It has NOT helped my painful knees, (probably different causes) but it definitely seems to help my dry eye condition. Twice I discontinued use as a test and both times the dryness increased and then decreased again upon resuming daily use.

It works on me!

Posted by 5014565531797835489 on May 19, 2015

I have been taking 2 tablets each morning along with Collagen Type 1&3 for approx. 2 weeks. My skin elasticity has improved and feels much smoother. Very happy with this product!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2203726 on May 18, 2015

Nice

Hyaluronic Acid with Chondrroitin Sulfate

Posted by Reviewer1488008 on May 05, 2015

Good Product works best with Calcium and Collagen joint improvements

significant improvement in skin

Posted by 5479243268719569788 on Apr 18, 2015

There is a significant improvement in skin, almost immediately (in a couple of days). My skin is finer, smoother and better tune. It's visible and obvious. Although, I bought it for my bone joints :)

Great skin !!

Posted by 5124992961311641153 on Mar 31, 2015

my skin looks and feels smoother great product !!

Good product and easy to take (once per day)

Posted by 5027286937295577947 on Mar 08, 2015

I use to take collagen for my joints (I have chondromalacia). The main problem with collagen pills or powder is that you have to take 6 or 8 pills x day, half hour before meals (fasting). I am not very constant for my style of life (to carry the pills etc.. and remember to take them!). And the good thing of this product is that with 2 units per day (1 time per day) is enough! For that reason the relation price/quantity is amazing too!! I feel my skin very good for the Hyaluronic Acid and my joints receive the collagen I need. I cannot ask for more!