Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

plumps up the skin of the whole body

Posted by Reviewer1252396 From Canada on Jul 11, 2010

I ostensibly ordered this for my husband's injured foot, but I really wanted it for my skin (totally vain). Firstly, my husband's foot is fine and his face looks great. Next, I initially took 2 caps of this product morning and evening. But after a week, I started taking it only once a day. My skin feels so good. I've always had beautiful skin, but my face started losing fat because of age (almost 60) and weight loss (lost weight taking Life Extension Mega Silymarin: that's another success story). Now, I have no fears about losing weight. I look great.

WOW, it really does work!!

Posted by Reviewer1571710 From Great Britain on Mar 19, 2011

Having regularly usd many different supplments for various reasons over many years, none have had such a quick and dramatic action on the skin as this for me! I think this is very bioavailable and goes straight to my skin tissue. The firming effects of this were noticeable within two-three days! It plumped up the skin with inner moisture and my skin did become thicker, and the benefits have just increased with daily use. It has also added suppleness and lustre to my hair, and it helped the skin all over my body to! Amazing!

Great product!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2193502 From New Jersey on May 12, 2010

This product really helps with my lower back pain and stiffness in the lower back and around my knees. I'm in my mid 30s but have been having problems with lower back for a long while. On bad days not even heating pad or a massage would help much. I stumbled on this product while searching the site and decided to give it a try. My body normally doesn't respond to product quickly, but I started to feel less stiff in my lower back when getting up from sitting position. I've been taking this for almost two months now and also notice my knees are more flexible and pain free during the constant up and down motion while doing yard work. Really great product!

brilliant

Posted by cot477 From Florida on May 20, 2010

Had to order the big bottle because my hubby started taking them too. He's a guy who spent his childhood in the desert - so he's very wrinkley, like a native american chief - and this product has given him a babyface again! I swear! It's helped me too, but it's SO obvious with him.

This is a Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1829297 From North Carolina on May 09, 2010

I have had neck and shoulder pain for years. I've used glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, pain relievers, and still I had pain. Since I've been taking the Hyaluronic Acid, I actually have experienced very little pain. I am definitely seeing improvement every day. I would recommend anyone with chronic pain to at least try this product for a month and see if you feel the difference. I hope and pray this product keeps working because being in constant pain is not pleasant.