하루2알 촉촉

Posted by 4899775880695204432 on May 04, 2012

관절과 피부개선에 도움을 준다고해서 먹고있는데 걸을때 무릎관절이 아프던게 좀 덜한 기분이 든다 피부는...아직 모르겠지만 좀 촉촉해진 느낌. 건성이었는데 세안후 속당김이 사라진것같다

liked

Posted by Reviewer1362639 on May 04, 2012

liked ordering again

It should be great more than another one.

Posted by 4911043757481862526 on Jun 20, 2014

Hi, Here is in South korea. I always used the one of vitamins for my family. My group said that it is good efficacy when they bodies tired already. Anyways, I recommend it to you should buy this for your health.

Necessary product -------- Нужный продукт

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 06, 2014

I ordered this product for my son-athlete. He complained of pain in his shoulder and his joints crunched when he was lifting the bar in the gym. After taking of hyaluronic acid the pain disappeared and joints are no longer crunchy. It is recommended to drink more water during taking the hyaluronic acid. My son will take the product during 3 months. 180 tablets are enough for this period of time.If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Я заказала этот продукт сыну-спортсмену. Он жаловался на боль в плече, и его суставы хрустели при подъеме штанги в спортзале. После применения гиалуроновой кислоты боли исчезли, суставы больше не хрустят. Рекомендовано пить больше воды во время применения гиалуроновой кислоты. Сын пропьет курс 3 месяца. Как раз 180 таблеток хватает на один курс.Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Good

Posted by 5172958570859749120 on Jul 18, 2014

I bought this for my mother because she said it works for her knees. It is the second time for me to buy this product.

Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by Reviewer1108343 on Aug 06, 2014

I was scheduled for knee replacement surgery last year as my knee cartilage was completely gone, had severe pain on walking and at night when trying to sleep. I have been taking 2 capsule per day for 12 months of HA and have negligible pain and the only problem with my knee is it feels weaker that the other one. HA has changed my life. PS I rang my doctor and cancelled the surgery after 3 months.

Better than I expected

Posted by 4682612207753665634 on Sep 30, 2014

I use this product for 20 days. I can see my skin in better condition and I feel generaly much better using it. Very good product in a very good price. Thank you very much.

Excelent product

Posted by 5108799219933574023 on Feb 04, 2014

I am so happy to use that product

so nice

Posted by 5225861932759052696 on Feb 10, 2014

good

Good

Posted by 5554173092235099569 on Feb 19, 2014

On second bottle. Good.