| English

Doctor's Best, Best Hyaluronic Acid, With Chondroitin Sulfate, 180 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Wouldn't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer1520943 on Feb 21, 2011

I've been using this for the past year and a half. I had an issue with the medial meniscus in my knee, and this product has the best combination of Type II cartilage, hyaluronic acid, and condroitin. The product helps my knee so that I can workout, bicycle, and live my life. The prices at iherb are great!

Part of my anti aging line

Posted by Reviewer2946647 on Mar 10, 2011

I take these with my Dr.Best collagen just two tablets with my liquid C and I look and feel great.My face is really a testimony to these products.I just wish you could see me.

Hyaluronic Acid with chrondroitin sulfate

Posted by Reviewer3109883 on Jul 06, 2010

I found this product to be effective in reducing minor knee pain right away. I was able to resume long walks, hikes, and tennis with endurance that I had lost.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer2588180 on Oct 12, 2010

I don't know if it's the collagen or it's in my head, but it's working. As a former athlete now in my mid-40's, I've struggled with all sorts of back and joint pain (especially knees and hips). I'm not saying I could become a competitive athlete again, but my body feels much better after taking this supplement. I have not seen a tremendous change in my skin, but that was not a desired outcome for me. I just wanted to be able to kneel down in the yard to pull a weed or two. I'll be back for more!

Can't believe what happened at DAY 1

Posted by MichaelLabib on Dec 10, 2011

Hi, I have been using Glucosamine, fish oil, the french miracle piascledine and some other supplements to help relief my constant knees pain. Last week I decided on trying collagen, I made the order through iherb.com and at the same day I stopped the piascledine. The pain started to come back once again until yesterday the pain was reduced again to 0% when I take the first 2 capsules of BioCell Collagen dr's best. I can say that the pain was gone after 10 hours of my first dose, in fact I can't believe what happened. I just wake up few minutes ago, in the middle of the night, to write this review and WOW my dry eye condition has dramatically been improved. This is one of the best supplements, if not just the best, that you can take if you have cartilage or joints problems. I'm still going to take Glucosamine and Fish Oil, and maybe I will continue taking piascledine but after 1 month until I'm really sure that BioCell collagen is working that great. One more thing, don't believe that researches that say that Hyaluronic Acid is not absorbable by our body. It's not the case with the low molecular BioCell Hyaluronic Acid, but that holds true with non-BioCell hyaluronic acid which I have tried for 10 days without any results. WARNING: THIS PRODUCT INCREASED MY BLOOD PRESSURE BY 40-50 POINTS, IT MIGHT NOT BE THE CASE FOR YOU. Anyway, the best thing that you can do is try it and take your blood pressure daily for the first 2 weeks. I'm a hypertension patient, so I do think it only might raise my blood pressure and not people with no blood pressure problems. I regret that I had to stop this great product :(