10% Off Orders Over $40!

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FU, 90 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

가격 저렴하고 먹기 편해요

Posted by 5352571628770348675 on Nov 08, 2012

콜레스테롤 높고 혈액순환에 도움이 된다고 해서 구매해서 먹게 됬는데 캡슐이 작아서 먹기는 좋구요. 효과는 아직 잘모르겠고 꾸준히 장기 복용해야 할듯하네요. 가격저렴하고 먹기 편해 좋습니다. 국내 인터넷 쇼핑만큼 쉽고 배송도 빨라 좋습니다.^^

Blood clot protection

Posted by Reviewer2396807 on Oct 25, 2009

We like this product because it is made from non-GMO soybeans and has the K2 removed. We use it to help protect against blood clots causing strokes, heart attacks or phlebitus.

nattokinasse

Posted by Reviewer2434500 on Aug 12, 2010

good for the heart. good for depression.

Worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2386318 on Aug 28, 2010

I have been taking Serrapeptase,Nattokinase and Acetyl-L Carnitinne with Alpha Lipoic acid after developing peyrones disease and scarring on a coronary stent. My doctors could not offer an explanation of what was happening and I felt terrible even though blood tests and ateriogram showed good results after a new stent was inserted. I read as much as I could and discussed with my doctors the possibility that I was suffering from some kind of underlying inflammatory condition. Since the doctors could not offer any other options, (I already take a bucket of daily medications and exercise regularly)I decided to try these as supplements. After 6 months the peyrones disease effect seems to have eased rather than progressed and I have had a thorough physical and blood tests which showed normal results. More importantly, I do not feel like I am walking through treacle just to get out of bed and go to work. My doctors are encouraging me to stick with the supplements as they can see not detrimental effects on my blood chemistry or blood enzyme activity. I definately do feel better and think it is worth my while to persist with these supplements.I feel I should add the rider that my view is these are supplements to a careful diet and regular exercise. Diet and exercise provide the foundation on which to re-build health. cheers, Brad

Looking for All the Digestive Help I Can Get

Posted by Reviewer2237173 on Jul 07, 2011

Being a person with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, I got this nattokinase to try to give my digestive system some help, hopefully this will do some good, no issues or problems from taking it, digestion seems to be working better.