Seem great!

Posted by Reviewer1296537 on Feb 21, 2013

I have been using it for nine months, for the prevention of thrombotic events, and so far it seems to be doing the job.

GREAT PRODUCT------Save 10 dollars by visiting my profile.

Posted by CHECK-HERE-Save-10doll on May 17, 2013

I ordered this for my mother. She has pretty bad blood circulation and due to this she has high BP. After feww weeks on these pills, she feels much better and the BP stared to go down. Will keep reorder them for her****

May help to prevent Alzheimer's disease

Posted by good-day on Apr 20, 2014

I have a family history of Alzheimer's disease, one of the reasons I take nattokinase to prevent it from happening to me later in life. In addition to nattokinase, I am also taking fish oil, spirulina and CocoCardio and I have written reviews for these products as well. You are welcome to check them out on my product review page (good-day).

Amazing result

Posted by Reviewer2927677 on Nov 04, 2009

I am 71. Three months ago, I noticed my pulse was "missing beats", maybe one in six. After EKG and Holter monitor, my doctor and a cardiologist he consulted diagnosed me with PAC (premature atrial contraction) and PAT (paroxysmal atrial tachycardia), but it wasn't serious enough for medication yet, though he did recommend magnesium. He said come back and see me in a while. Since then my pulse seemed to get more irregular, despite magnesium aspartate. I searched reviews on iherb and found Doctor's Best Nattokinase. I took four capsules a day. Within a week my pulse was totally even and the rate around 70 (from 100). I am also much more energetic and can feel my blood flowing. To me this is a small miracle! Thanks.

Welcomed Relief!

Posted by Reviewer1152511 on Jun 16, 2009

I'm a very active 62 year old male in good health and physical condition. However, I recently experienced severe "burning" pain in the calf muscles of both legs. My doctor examined me and informed me that I had developed P.A.D.s (peripheral vascular disease). I've always walked 3-5 miles daily, but with the onset of this condition walking is "extremely" painful. The doctor informed me that I should keep walking and eventually the "burning" pain would become less severe and hopefully go away entirely. In the meantime, there was nothing he could prescribe to eliminate the "burning" while walking! While talking with my my aunt one day, she suggested that I try Doctors Best, Best Nattokinase. Upon receipt of the product I took one capsule that morning and another that evening. The next morning I went for a 4 mile walk and you guessed it, "No more burning pain"! And, I continue to take two capsules daily.

Good product at a good price

Posted by Reviewer2808598 on Oct 25, 2007

It helped my wife. It cleared a blocked artery. She was to have surgery, but did not need it after taking nattokinase.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3319292 on Jan 04, 2007

I had poor circulation in my leg from sitting and typing at a desk 8 hours a day and usually not getting much walking. I think I may have been developing some phlebitis since my leg vein (GSV) was bulging out if I didn't keep it elevated. However, after taking this for a few weeks, my circulation got much better! Definitely a good thing to try if you're afraid of paying major bucks for some prescribed medicine. I did start getting some slight heartburn for awhile after taking 2 caps per day for about 2 weeks, but by then my problem had basically completely vanished, so I stopped taking it and my stomach went back to normal.

Massive Thrombus/Clot

Posted by Reviewer2201106 on Jan 28, 2007

I was diagnosed with a thrombus from my left knee to my groin, and the ultra sound confirmed it. I was on coumadin and warfarin, for two years with symptoms of arthritis, which I never had, and a extremely low labido(male)becouse of the drug. Since reseaching Natto, and weaning myself off of the thinners myself, against my doctors wishes. In fact he dropped me as a patient for noncompliance. I have to say I haven't felt better. I have no syptoms of arthritis, thank God! And my libido is back. I have had no swelling in my legs at all, indicating a clot, and I could not be happier with the product. I have told many about the product and my experience with it, and can only hope that the medical profession will open their eyes to the obvious benefits and actions of this enzyme.I have read lately that some are finally acknowledging it's benefits. I again could not be happier with the results.

My use of Nattokinase

Posted by Reviewer3059892 on Sep 21, 2009

I have been using Nattokinase for over a year now along with several other enzymes. I began using it because I was on Cumodin because of a blood clot in my leg a number of years ago. An Oncologist checked my blood and said it did not seem to her that I needed to continue with the blood thinner. My leg would feel heavy and would swell when I lowered my dose of thinner, so I looked for an alternative and came across Nattokinase and Serrepetase as well as Flavenzyme ( I take all 3 ). About a month ago I ran out of Nattokinase and was busy and forgot to order some more. In about 2 weeks I was having swelling in my leg again to the point were it was painful and had to start wearing Ted hose day and night. Once I got back on the Nattokinase (I was checking the mail every day) I took 2 pills twice a day for 3 - 4 days and by the 3-4th day had gotten enough relief so that I did not have to wear the sock any longer. By the way I was taking asprin, Vit. E and everything else I could think of, but nothing helped. I am doing great now and down to 1 morning and night. Needless to say I won't miss reordering again.

Seems good

Posted by Reviewer3102319 on Sep 26, 2012

Im taking these along with serrapeptase, proteolytic enzymes and wobenzym. I think those 3 are having the greatest effect on my problems (painful crunchy shoulder & toxicity problems) so im not too sure of how much effect these are having. but Im going to continue with the nattokinase too. Im feeling so good about my new discovery of these very powerful enzymes that im going to continue with all of them! Great stuff!