Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FU, 90 Veggie Caps

Helps Lower Blood Pressure!

9 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2091347 on Nov 13, 2010

Bought this for my 77 year old Mother who suffers from high cholesterol and high blood pressure. She desperately wants to get off her meds so I recommended that she try this (along with policosanol). After a little over a week her blood pressure dropped from 138 (a.m.) to between 118-124. It's a definite step in the right direction!! Oh, by the way, don't know if it's from this or not, but, she also lost 5 lbs (down to 119 and she's always been mid to upper 120's).

Very satisfied from Doctor's Best Nattokinase

36 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 16, 2012

Nattokinase cleaves fibrin (the protein that helps our body form the ‘mesh’ of a clot from a wound or trauma). It is like our natural plant kingdom source of plasmin, and is the most potent fibrinolytic enzyme of nearly 200 foods studied for their clot-dissolving abilities.

Dr's Best Nattokinase is great

26 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2296312 on May 30, 2006

I love nattokinase. Dr.'s Best is a great brand and I always get excellent quality from them, I reorder again and again. I have had poor circulation all of my life and this is the only solution I have found.

Warm hands for the first time in my life!

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1854340 on Apr 12, 2013

I started taking Nattokinase because I have suffered from cold hands and cold feet for my entire life (I'm 45 now). This has been worsening with age, to the point where I was getting seriously worried about being cold and fragile in my old age. I've tried other stuff like ginger and cayenne, but they had implications for my digestive system that weren't always good. Nattokinase was gentler on my digestion yet it was also more effective. The first time I tried this product, I took it before bed. The next day I had warm hands that lasted all day and all evening, even though it was during winter. I found that I was sleeping with my arms out of the covers, because I was warmer than usual. Typing on the keyboard is easier, because my fingers are no longer cold. I have found that one capsule per day is quite sufficient for me. It also seems to help me sleep more soundly, which was most unexpected. I don't have any other circulatory problems that I know of, but the difference this nattokinase has made in restoring proper circulation to my hands and feet is impressive.

Looking for All the Digestive Help I Can Get

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2237173 on Jul 07, 2011

Being a person with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, I got this nattokinase to try to give my digestive system some help, hopefully this will do some good, no issues or problems from taking it, digestion seems to be working better.