Doctor's Best, Best Nattokinase, 2,000 FU, 90 Veggie Caps

WARNING !!!! Nattokinase can have very bad side effects

Posted by Reviewer3202446 on Sep 01, 2012

I easily have bruises on my legs, more particularly when I'm trekking. Therefore I thought that product would help me. I could clearly feel the sensation in my legs and it was really agreeable the first week. But one morning I woke up with huge shocking bruises on my legs and behind my left hip. Finally we discovered that to scratch (insect bite) have been enough to create those. The next days, my capillaries broke all along my legs... When I understood the cause and effect with nattokinase, I stopped the treatment of course. Since then I have been treating my bruises with arnica. Be careful !

Be careful!

Posted by Reviewer2002281 on Jul 11, 2010

I started taking nattokinase after reading positive reviews and learning that I have a genetic tendency for DVTs and PEs (and clot extremely heavily during menstruation). I had only been taking this product for about two weeks when I noticed that my veins are far more pronounced now and I have bruises all over my body where I never have had that tendency before. I am stopping taking this product as I believe it is probably working far too well and has thinned my blood out too much to produce these sort of effects. I was only taking 1 pill each day. I truly hope to see a reduction to the bruising and noticeable veins soon. Be careful taking this product.

Seem great!

Posted by Reviewer1296537 on Feb 21, 2013

I have been using it for nine months, for the prevention of thrombotic events, and so far it seems to be doing the job.

GREAT PRODUCT------Save 10 dollars by visiting my profile.

Posted by CHECK-HERE-Save-10doll on May 17, 2013

I ordered this for my mother. She has pretty bad blood circulation and due to this she has high BP. After feww weeks on these pills, she feels much better and the BP stared to go down. Will keep reorder them for her****

Trying it out based on others' reviews

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Nov 26, 2012

I tried it out based on other people's reviews. Don't see much effect but then again I don't know what effect to be looking out for. If it improves blood circulation, it's good enough for me. :)