Doctor's Best, Best trams-Resveratrol 100, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Same effects as calorie restriction.

Posted by TrueReviews From Greece on Nov 15, 2013

I got this in the first place because presumably it increases longevity and has the same effects as calorie restriction. Later on I discovered that it has estrogenic effects, like soy, so I discontinued the use. I think the best resveratrol product is by Thorne Research : PolyResveratrol-SR. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good for the skin

Posted by Reviewer2511045 From Washington on Sep 28, 2009

As an owner of skin which is the envy of pretty much no one, after about 3 weeks, it seems to be helping. Pretty subtle but I think effective for a skin condition totally unaffected by treatment by dermatologists over the years. Certain (fox news) MDs recommend 200 mg. per day as the dose.

Greater then Great!

Posted by Reviewer2223477 on Mar 15, 2009

I am very happy with the price and the product. This is my first time using this product and I am already seeing the results. I am a 52 year old woman with lots of wrinkles because I used to smoke. I have used all kinds of creams and serums but nothing giving me the effect I was looking for. My wrinkles have gotten alot lighter and less since useing this product. I am very happy with the reslts!!! I even feel younger!!

Doctors Best Resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer2466107 From Hawaii on Nov 16, 2007

Great product, has increased my vitality. This is my second order. Will buy again.

Excellent price for quality

Posted by Reviewer3296109 From Florida on Dec 14, 2007

Research on resveratrol is compelling and this product seems to be a great way of getting a quality supplemental form of resveratrol.