life saving and life extension product

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Dec 01, 2011

After vitamin supplements this is a must have if you are over the age of 65. Two critical things this product does those with heart problems but not many places have mentioned this but it's excellent for kidney problems. My mother had an infection it bothered her kidneys her creatine rised many years it never fell down below 145 now its been a few months taking ubiquinol at 100mg its now down to 119, 150mg is the maintenance dose she will start next, I believe she will make the target 100 goal soon thanks to ubiquinol, her doctor was shocked when he saw her creatine was getting better when before it leveled off at 145 for over a few years now.

great

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jan 18, 2012

Extremely thankful to iherb for this product. I cannot understand why my doctors do not prescribe or recommend Ubiquinol, oh hang on I know why, they need you permanently on synthetic drugs that make you more ill and dependent on their pharma drugs, the medical industry is directed by big pharma who are basically a criminal syndicate.

Horrible repeat

Posted by juniper on Feb 18, 2013

I should have stayed with Healthy Origins Ubiquinol as the added choline in Dr. Best's gave me a fishy burp. I really wish I didn't get this product.

Incredible Results!

Posted by Reviewer2431434 on Feb 09, 2009

I've been taking supplements for YEARS without noticing any results that I can actually feel and I've given a lot of money to the health food stores. I've been taking Doctor's Best Ubiquinol (the best form of COQ10) for about 3 weeks. Wow! I sleep like a baby, wake up refreshed, no more aches and pains in my muscles in the morning, more energy and an "over-all" sense of well-being during the day. I take this in combination with Jarrow's B-12 sublingual (METHYL). This combination has made such an improvement in my mood during the winter months. I did a ton of research; B-12 and COQ10 are a must as we get older (I'm 61 years young) because they are readily depleted from our bodies. Give these two supplements a try for a month.

Q-10 upgrade

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 21, 2009

Best source of Ubiquinol.

CoQ10 Ubiquinol

Posted by Reviewer2542644 on Dec 27, 2008

This is the best CoQ10 Ubiquinol you can get with Kaneka's QH, it's a very good product compared to all others, it is worth the extra few dollars to get the quality. Greg C.

Smiling Heart

Posted by Reviewer2768993 on Dec 23, 2008

My old mother who is 88 years old and who has been taking Doctor's Best CoQ10 for a few months now told me that she is no longer feeling "the heart beating" she used to feel now and then for many years. She said this must be the benefit of taking CoQ10. Her complexion is excellent too. We are both very happy about this. I have also started to follow her and so far the feeling is good. I am also recommending the same to all my friends who are over 50.

Great for fibromyalgia & heart

Posted by 4891890158136804463 on Oct 17, 2015

I have fibromyalgia, anxiety and heart palpitations. I've tried many things, but what I am finding helps most is this Coq10 once daily along with d-ribose twice daily, high quality bovine colostrum before breakfast and magnesium malate at night. I cannot handle any methylated B vitamins - they make my pain/fatigue & anxiety far worse. So multivitamins are but an option. Just using this coq10 alone has stopped all my pounding heart and palpitations in 3 weeks! It has given me more energy in the morning & better concentration. It works slowly so be patient. My muscle pain is less. Also, anyone with fibro reading this - please understand that studies in progress and completed recently point to fascia problems causing pain and CNS feedback. It's the stocking-like connective tissue enveloping muscles, etc. If restricted, tight and dehydrated it puts pressure on nerves and muscles causing widespread pain all over and referring pain (fibro patients). Do yourself a favour, try Bowen Therapy or Myofascial therapy. I consider my weekly Bowen treatment as important as any nutritional supplement. Finally, avoid gluten & eat whole foods when you are battling this illness.

I can't say it's helping.

Posted by 5426359968358521112 on Apr 22, 2013

It was bought for my mom. She's been taking it for 2 months, but we haven't noticed much progress in energy level or heart functioning. But it certainly helped to improve the condiion of capillary vessels. They are not so fragile as before.

So far so good...

Posted by Reviewer2716886 on Jul 24, 2009

I've only been taking this for a week but I think I do feel more energy and mental clarity. An important nutrient, so I will keep using it.