Okish

Posted by 5351159699619416814 on Jan 03, 2016

It's ok but nothing too dramatic.

Best

Posted by 5579152153404575259 on Nov 05, 2015

Very good product, works as directed.

Good for Hair/Helps the Prostate

Posted by 5698323975356349324 on Jul 05, 2015

I bought this along with Now Foods Clinical Prostate Health to help restore my hair. They were the first two products to show any hair restoration abilities (hundreds and hundreds of new tiny vellus hairs in places that were as bald as a cue ball for at least a decade). The only new additions in this product compared to others that I had taken before was the addition of Stinging Nettle Root and African Pygeum Bark, and from what I can tell the Nettle is doing all the heavy lifting. I don't have any prostate issues at present, but my Uncle's problems completely cleared up after I gave him half a bottle of both these products and my brother's urinary issue also cleared up (I gave him the other halves). However, I will not be ordering again, as I've found another product that is very Nettle Root heavy, yet still covers the other bases (but lighter). Careful with Saw Palmetto, don't go above the recommended amount on the package and if trying to restore your hair, try Nettles first as I found Saw Palmetto only ever helped with hair fall, but no new regrowth.

Waste of money

Posted by Reviewer1829732 on Jun 10, 2015

I tried this product and it did nothing to relive my BPH symptoms. There are other products that contain beta-sisterol that lets me sleep through the night which I haven't done for years.

Better than nothing...

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on May 03, 2015

But there are much better products available. Try New Chapter, for instance.

It Works

Posted by 5758450263846515552 on Mar 05, 2015

Have tried various Prostate supplements before without any noticeable effect. Then I checked on Web MD (I think !) and looked at the supplements that had medical evidence supporting their claimed action and those which did not. Made list and Doctors Best were the only product to contain proper amount of all substances shown to work ( also has some stuff that has little medical research support). Almost from start these have made a noticeable improvement in my symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy. This supplement id definitely worth trying.

Seeing results

Posted by 5474389281276860132 on Mar 03, 2015

Been taking the formula for less than three weeks and I am already seeing improvement. Flow has improved both day and night and I'm managing two and a half hours at night between toilet visits instead of having to get up every hour. I hope it gets better but overall I'm very happy so far with the results.

better product

Posted by 5292998156582696255 on Jan 06, 2015

I tried the capsules and feel that you need 3 caps at one time to get a decent effect. I am taking them for a raise in testosterone levels to have more energy and feel more well being. Well priced with a lot of quality ingredients.

Mike West Aust

Posted by 5613587934172956971 on Dec 31, 2014

I am using this product on recommendation from my natureopath. I have a diagnosed enlarged prostate and so far this formula has helped to stabilise my condition, will continue to use to maintain prostate health.Definitely good value for money.

good good feedback from my physician

Posted by Reviewer3286621 on Dec 19, 2014

good good feedback from my physician after taking it for a few weeks. Can't be sure if it was due to this product or not but it certainly could be so.