Excellent & Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2458292 on Nov 03, 2007

I work as a health practitioner, and this product is excellent for male 40+. With so many products out there, I test a lot of supplements for guys and this one comes up the winner 9 times out of 10. The 2 key ingredients for prostate health are stinging nettle and pygeum bark. This formula has both plus other vit-min for guys who don't like to take a lot of pills. Plus, Doctor's best is a great company, their formulations often beat out products in my experience.

Surprisingly better than expected

Posted by Reviewer2622274 on Aug 10, 2011

The only Prostate suppliment I had taken in the past is one that advertises heavily on radio. After about a year of use I did not feel the small gains in performance were worth the continued use. I shopped around and found several choices here at iHerb. I chose Doctors Best for it's unique combination of ingredients. After the first week of use I noticed improvement. I haven't finished the first bottle yet, but just 3 weeks of use and I am sleeping better and everything is working better than in 3 years. So I am more than happy with this product and recommend it.

Prostrate

Posted by Reviewer1703550 on Sep 14, 2009

These helped with a dripping problem. I can hold better and need go less frequently.

The best.

Posted by Reviewer2061081 on Apr 10, 2012

I've tried over a dozen different brands of prostate formulas and this has given me the best results by far. Not only has it lessened urination frequencies dramatically, but it's also given me a good boost in the libido department. I can't say enough good things about this formula after all of the experimentation I went through.

So far so good!!!

Posted by Reviewer3349772 on Jan 18, 2008

My husband has been using this for about 6 yrs - being over 50 - so far so good!!!

Very Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jul 19, 2011

At 64 I've had a enlarged prostate for probably 10-15 years, gradually producing more side effects. Mainly having to relieve myself more often and more urgent episodes. I've tried many natural based products with no real results. "Doctors Best Prostate Formula" works really well. I used to be up 3-4 times a night and many running to the john urgent calls during the day. Now I may have to get up once but I usually can sleep through the night.I also use "Source Naturals Beta Sitosterol" with the "DB Prostate", though I'm not sure I need to take it at all, the jury is still out.

Prostate Formula

Posted by Reviewer2392405 on Feb 17, 2012

One of the best I have ever used! Amazing results fast!

Not noticing any real results

Posted by Reviewer3054770 on Aug 19, 2010

After 3-4 weeks, not seeing any real change as we had with another formula.

Best

Posted by 5579152153404575259 on Nov 05, 2015

Very good product, works as directed.

Effective

Posted by markshih on Apr 11, 2012

I used to go to the toilet 2-3 times every night and it always felt as if the bladder was not fully emptied. I started to take this product and also a Cranberry Extract. The combination of these 2 products work very effectively. I am amazed that after 3 days, I only go to the toilet once or sometimes can sleep through the night without needing to go. I am about to finish my first bottle and would like to see how long it will take for my old symptom to come back. One thing though, the Prostate pill taste awful. It has a powdery coat and if you don't swallow it quickly, the powder will start to stick inside your mouth. Maybe a capsule form might be better.