Unfortunate

Posted by Reviewer1687335 on Mar 21, 2014

Unfortunately, this contains " something " that our wonderful norwegian customs will not let through. I therefore am unable to give an opinion.

Beats medication

Posted by Reviewer1979849 on Apr 03, 2009

Think highly of this product as I don't have a problem just taking one pill in the morning & one at dinner. Thank you,

This may work for some

Posted by 5468447209556720793 on Jun 19, 2016

I was looking to try products other than Saw Palmetto, and both nettle root and pygeum are in this mix. I have not noticed any improvement since using this product, and perhaps decreased flow rates. It was worth the try but I will probably revert back to using just Saw Palmetto, although I may try pygeum and nettle root separately rather than in a blend such as this.

Waste of money

Posted by Reviewer1829732 on Jun 10, 2015

I tried this product and it did nothing to relive my BPH symptoms. There are other products that contain beta-sisterol that lets me sleep through the night which I haven't done for years.

Not the best flavor

Posted by Reviewer3276282 on Dec 18, 2007

This batch had a strong flavor I didn't notice before; it's the Saw Palmello, which I don't find that pleasant, but I figure it means it's fresh.

I need help with my prostate

Posted by Reviewer1683734 on Oct 01, 2010

Well this is another thing. I'm enjoying taking the product and I feel there are changes taking place but not as quick as I would like them to be. It's early days yet and I feel the changes will be gradual and that's fine.

Great prostate combination

Posted by Reviewer2963268 on Jun 01, 2011

All the nutrients you'd want for a healthy prostate are here in one product, at a great price.

Prostate Health

Posted by Reviewer2626743 on Jun 08, 2011

I take this product together with Curcumin with Bioperine three times a day. This is a combination suggested by my naturopathic physician. This has helped quite a bit in improving the health of the prostate.

works to help flow

Posted by Reviewer3026274 on Feb 25, 2011

I use this to keep urine flow steady. I combine it with cranberry capsules to avoid infections. This works well because it has all of the latest ingredients.

Prostate formula

Posted by Reviewer2308293 on Jul 20, 2011

I am happy with the results.