10% Off Orders Over $40!

Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Good

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

It is recommended that it be taken with a fat containing meal so I took this with my evening meal. I don't need to take this every day but when I do it is very good. Some other reviewers have mentioned about the black pepper fruit extract. I have not had a problem with it.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1187213 on Sep 01, 2011

I have only started taking the Doctor's Best, CoQ10 3 days ago and no noticeable change yet but will update this review in 4 weeks time. I like the fact that the ingredients are enclosed in a non-toxic capsule. The product did arrive in Australia about the time specified on the iHerb.com website; much to my relief since it was my first order with the company. It is now been 8 weeks. My health has improved; sleeping better and without having to get up during the night. I also have a healthy color to my facial skin. I must add that I am also taking LifeExtension Grapeseed Extract.

Took for a week and could see results

Posted by tamerhosny on Dec 25, 2011

My pulse was 100 over per minute. I took this for a week and it has slowed down to 80 plus. :) I took 2 caps per day for 1 week and subsequent weeks i change to 1 cap per day.

Glad I Started This Product CoQ10 with Bioperine

Posted by Reviewer2063090 on Jan 18, 2010

The Caps are easy to take; either whole; or opened up and sprinkled onto morning cereal with milk & yogurt. I have noticed that my fingers are not nearly so sore, and I can also straighten them out without pain.

side effects

Posted by Reviewer1075233 on Sep 26, 2010

Side effect of taking CoQ10 that can occur with some people is getting rashes. I`ve had on my face and under the arm pits so I will likely not continue with this.