• New Lower Price! (used to be $43.20)
  • Reviews | English

CoQ10...it works

Posted by Reviewer2873832 on Jul 12, 2009

Now do not ask me how I know it works but it is a good companion to my other medicines....ALTACE, VYTORIN, TOPROL, PAVLIX. NIASPAN. My blood tests prove that I am doing remarkably well....LDL is down to 20, blood pressure is 110-60. So after three heart attacks and one stroke in the last five years I am told by my Physician I am in excellent health. CoQ10 is a gift to my good health.

dose too high for me. bad side effects

Posted by Reviewer3085712 on Aug 09, 2013

This is not a reflection of the product, I just want to give people a heads up on the potential side effects. I've been taking 100 mg CoQ10 for yrs with no problem. I decided to try increasing the dose to see if I could eliminate my cardiac arrythmias. It was very effective for that! However, I began experiencing very uncomfortable gastrointestinal side effects, as others have reported. Abdominal pain, diarrhea, zero appetite. I also started experiencing increasing muscle tension and pain and headaches both of which became extreme after about a week, and worsening insomnia. I finally figured out what has been causing all these problems and stopped the CoQ10. I'll stay off it for a while then go back to a lower dose. Bummer! Wish I weren't so sensitive to the side effects. It was nice to get rid of my arrythmias.

Great Immune Booster

Posted by asiakrys on Mar 25, 2011

I've bought it for my mom, who have the cerebellar syndrome. She takes 2 capsules a day. Since taking this supplement, she really feels better. We don't know if it slows the progression of the disease, but definitely my mom has more energy now. Also - good price:)

CoQ10 400 mg

Posted by Reviewer1661549 on Apr 19, 2008

Yes you do have the best price abd product. I give my Husband 1200 mg a day for Parkinson desease it works for him better than the med they precribe also the Pdf approves it I just wish the fda would approve it so it didnt cost me so much out of pocket money. But thank you for having the best price. Now please dont raise it. Thank you Jloser

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1168189 on Feb 29, 2008

I have had high blood pressure since I was 30. After extensive research and some frustrating sessions with cardiologists, I have embarked on a dosage of Coenzyme Q10 - finally my blood pressure has normalized ( I'm now 63 years old!) I need high dosages and the pricing on I-Herb is very reasonable compared to my local Sams Club and drug stores. I am also very concerned about the purity of supplements and I trust I-Herb.

Quality Pruduct and good service

Posted by Reviewer2786700 on Jan 30, 2008

I use this product along with Carnitine to help alleviate the debilitating side effects of statin use which has caused damage to to skeletal muscles and nerves.

High Absorption CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1212967 on Jan 09, 2009

Great stuff, really works, and very good buy.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2940113 on Oct 16, 2011

Buy it for my mom by tons. She swears that it helps her high blood pressure so well, that she barely needs to use her prescription medicine

Best bang for the buck

Posted by Reviewer3197578 on Jul 24, 2008

My wife wants 1200 mg/day for a medical condition. We've found this to be the most economical mg/dollar ratio. It's hard to evaluate the other qualities, but I know my wife appreciates not having to take any more quantities of pills and caplets than she needs to. The only thing that would make it better for our purpose would be if it came as a 600 mg cap.

Dr's Best Co-Enz Q10 400mg/200mg/100mg

Posted by Reviewer3329303 on Jul 08, 2008

I am very happy with this product. My medical condition is unusual and I have a need for large quantities of COEnzQ10. It is so much easier for me to handle the 400mg product than multiple smaller capsules. I also use the 100mg and 200mg caps as a top up if necessary. I've found this brand to be quite good. I would prefer one with Evening Primrose Oil and Omega 3 Oil in it, as for me that is the best combination. This brand is affordable for me and it is my second choice. In Australia CoEnzQ110 is very expensive. I'm also very happy with the speed with which your products have reached me. The quickest was 2 days 13hrs, and never more than 5 days. As an international delivery that is exceptional. Thank you very much. Sincerely, Lucy Kennedy