Is very much

Posted by angelcey1 on Sep 27, 2013

Is very much

Leaves you feeling energized all day!

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 24, 2013

Word of warnin though: DO NOT TAKE THIS BEFORE SLEEPING. If not you're have insomnia...

Best!!

Posted by 5699502493395107983 on Jun 26, 2013

Very quality product! Special thanks for support order!

very good for heart discomfort

Posted by 5275290142631157771 on Aug 03, 2015

very good for heart discomfort

Good for my father

Posted by 5169966707822170491 on Jun 23, 2015

I buy for my father since I know he got mild Heart Valve Disease. After a month using it ( with two caps per day) he feel more energy and better feeling when he played table tennis. He also introduce to his friend and his friend get better after using it. Now he drink 4 caps per week only but still feel good. I think we are Vietnamese with smaller size than American so we can use smaller dose. Thank for good and cheap product.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

This procuct give me energy very much.

Q10 suosikkini

Posted by krisnaus on Dec 29, 2014

Ihan parasta tehoa edulliseen hintaan. Tätä tilataan toistekin.

Recommended for PCOS

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 24, 2015

This helps your cells to break down carbohydrates and turn them into energy instead of being stored as fat. It also helps to balance blood sugar, lowering both glucose and insulin. Check out my other reviews on herbs/supplements recommended for PCOS.

Normal BP & Energy

Posted by GraceHope on Mar 21, 2016

I have taken this product for two months along with Now Foods Grape Seed Extract to help manage blood pressure and energy. I no longer have to take blood pressure medications. This also gives me a boost in energy. I take one capsule in the morning with two capsules of grape seed extract, and another capsule right after dinner with two more grape seed capsules. If I take a capsule before bed, I have trouble sleeping.

a healthier heart

Posted by Reviewer1703032 on Jul 01, 2016

this product is a great aid for treating high blood pressure and all sorts of heart problems. thanks!