Raised my blood pressure

Posted by MichaelLabib on Nov 11, 2012

Warning: if you have high blood pressure don't take this one. The headache hasn't left me since the morning, my first dose, and my bp is 140/95. I will never take it again.

power of suggestion

Posted by 5428546436777675693 on Nov 28, 2012

nice to get this sample of a product cheaply, but it's too soon to tell if it works, especially since I use so many other supplements.

x

Posted by MikeMember on Dec 03, 2012

x

Right on top..

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Dec 09, 2012

I feel that these brain enhancers really do help me stay focused and to insure that I'm doing good things to maintain good mental ablilties.

good

Posted by 5177983667262603812 on Dec 02, 2012

good

One of the best

Posted by alloriginal on May 23, 2013

this is one of the best supplements I've ever found. I would gladly pay double what Iherb is charging. Since using twice per day (several months now) I'm definitely sharper mentally. The fog of depression has lifted and I'm a lot more confident and verbal than I was. It took about two weeks to feel the effects, and it was a subtle and gradual change. I used in combuination with a vinpocetine supplement, and I think the effects are attributable to both.I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.Iherb is the place I trust for all my health needs: low prices, huge selection, unbeatable service, and fast, free shipping. You can't go wrong!

Already feel smarter

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Dec 21, 2012

amazing stuff...works wonders!

Great Product.

Posted by Romero on Nov 19, 2012

Worth to buy the original size.

Good

Posted by 4836145360367001505 on Jan 28, 2013

Good