clareza mental com uma só

Posted by 5483186271661421948 on Apr 25, 2016

no incio do uso meu cerebro parecia rejeitar dava uma sensaçao de esforço mental e parecia nao ajudar muito, mas depois a clareza mental e foco melhoram sim, mas nao tanto a memoria digamos que, de 0 a 5, clareza: 4, foco:3.8, memoria: 2.8 ....mas resumindo o produto é bom! poderia ter um com vinpocetine, bacopa e huperzina A ai seria o TOP!

These pills made me dumb!

Posted by CurbAnxiety on Mar 22, 2016

It's interesting to notice how differently these brain enhancers affect to different people. For me they were everything else than brain enhancers! I became totally dumb after taking these. The longer I took them, the more foggy my brain was and the less I could think clearly. It was almost impossible to work and that really affected also to the quality of my work, I'm ashamed of that! Moreover, an hour or two after taking these pills I became so tired that I had to take a nap, there was no other way out. I took the pills two weeks, one pill every morning and then I simply couldn't stand anymore. One note: as I follow ketogenic diet my brains mostly use ketones as energy, not glucose like normally. I wonder if this had anything to do with the bad results. Anyway, I'm happy with my brains and don't need this product, just wanted to try out if it would have had any positive effect. I'm happy for those people who have found help from this product, I'm just not one of them.

A bit unsure

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Mar 03, 2016

I'm not sure if it's just me. The first day I took it, I developed indigestion and bloating. I have IBS, so it could be unrelated to consuming this product. However, I do note something - I have a poor sense of direction but this week, I could guide a coworker to a location using a route I've never used. I could put their relative locations together and direct her to the place she wanted to go. That could only be explained by this supplement. I think one should not expect to have this sudden lightbulb moment when taking this supplement. Rather, it manifests in small, pleasantly surprising ways.

cv

Posted by 5393566166904738279 on Feb 18, 2016

eh im not sure if its doing anything

Increased focus

Posted by 4613259693704334636 on Jun 22, 2015

I starting taking this supplement since I'm studying a university math course and I was really struggling at the beginning of the course. I've only been taking it for a couple of weeks, but I can feel a bit more focused and am able to solve more complex problems. My mind seems to "click" faster and I am able to solve the more complex problems with more focused thinking. As I focus on the problem, the solution suddenly comes to me now. It almost feels like my brain does a faster scan of the hard drive to connect the dots, and it suddenly clicks. The first couple of days of taking this gave me pretty annoying headaches that lasted almost all day from the time I took the pills. The headaches almost caused me to stop taking it, but I don't get them anymore. I noticed now that two pills in the morning work best and I sometimes take a third around lunch if I'm studying a lot and am getting fatigued. But I find that I can sometimes get a bit of a brain fog if I take the third pill. Overall, I do feel a bit sharper. I've also found on days that I take this, when also taking L-Theanine before bed, I end up having very vivid and lucid dreams. Some of them are very realistic and can get freaky. But I would certainly recommend experimenting with this and see if it works for you.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2166867 on Apr 01, 2015

Upon taking this product for a little under a month, I can already notice a difference in my balance, my mental alertness, and in my attention! Great product!

RANCID!

Posted by 5182819530258478085 on Jan 13, 2015

This product has a significantly rancid smell and taste. Due to the staleness, I doubt it is effective. Also, it contains soy. My husband ordered NOW Phosfatidyl serine which was very fresh. Avoid this product.

Horrible chemical solvent taste!

Posted by 4906669601474759849 on Jan 10, 2015

Been buying this products for a few months and it's always been fine, but this last batch tasted like some kind of chemical solvent. I really wonder where that taste is coming from - it's unbearable! Going to write a letter to the maker.

Amazing Product

Posted by 5547598965840168158 on Dec 02, 2014

I used to take adderal because of my adhd and this is a wonderful alternative that is natural and it lasts all day. I simply love this product my focus has been sharp and I have only been taking this only 2 days. The shipping is outstanding as well got this the next day I ordered

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2525916 on Oct 30, 2014

Helps keep me focused all day, especially when I have meetings or conference calls.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »