Kestosuosikki

Posted by Reviewer3025953 on Apr 28, 2016

Hyvin rauhoittaa ilman väsyttävää vaikutusta. Suosittelen!

Relax

Posted by 5345463631204952593 on Apr 22, 2016

No jittery feeling like I may get from the usual cup of tea and smooths my day a bit!

Great for anxiety or taking the edge off of caffeine!

Posted by 5249498575345316039 on Feb 18, 2016

I like to take one of these before I drink coffee, which takes away the jitters I normally get. Gives me some really focused energy. It also calms me down if I'm upset about something, or just after a hectic day. Best value I could find for L-Theanine.

raised my anxiety, no calming effect

Posted by 5692560753340512198 on Jan 30, 2016

Unfortunately it raised my anxiety I felt no calming affect. I even tried taking three capsules and my anxiety got worse. I'm going to try it with melatonin since I saw a comment on here that recommended that combination. I'm just going to stick with inositol as my anti-anxiety since that works for me.

L-Theanine for Anxiety

Posted by ReaCovery on Jan 03, 2016

I'm still experimenting with these, trying to find my optimal dose and when best to take it, but it works great to lower anxiety and calm my nervous system down. I'm trying several brands and this one works fine. I'm recovering from protracted antidepressant withdrawal, and high levels of anxiety and fear have been some of my worst symptoms and this has been one of the few supplements which has really helped. I have to be careful not to take too much or I tend to get a bit apathetic and unmotivated to do much.

horror movies every night

Posted by 4789042542805472498 on Dec 14, 2015

really scary horror movie nightmares, 10/10! last night i was in the movie saw, nightmare on elm street 3 nights ago. ready for anabelle tonight!

Not sure how to rate

Posted by 5496541620055802025 on Sep 03, 2015

This product works...almost immediately but there is a catch! I felt woozy and tired for the whole day. It actually made me sleepy and "heavy-headed". I couldn't concentrate at work but took it for 2 more days in order to find out the culprit. Needless to say that was a bad decision! I was fatigue the entire week and it actually took me a while to recover. I hated the feeling after taking suntheanine, it felt like someone was controlling my brain. Advice: Take this only when you are very very very very anxious.

I slept first time very deep and did not wake up

Posted by 4830316642541831440 on Jun 08, 2015

I slept first time very deep and did not wake up! Happy

Effective and Consistent

Posted by 4896847016338071621 on Apr 30, 2015

This is one of my favorite supplements. My son who has Aspergers is able to focus better and it helps me during the workday especially since I'm up very early and am not a morning person. If you want to focus better and improve your mood, this product works and doesn't lose effectiveness over time, at least for me and my son.

Great!