Great, helped bring my morning anxiety under control

Posted by Reviewer2902613 on Oct 30, 2011

This will be similar to my review for Natural 5-HTP, as I take them both, but I bought this to help deal with severe morning anxiety that I started having. I take one capsule of this before I go to sleep in addition to the 5-HTP, then another capsule when I wake up, and my anxiety is so much better now. I feared I'd have to go on medication, but these supplements have been a lifesaver.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Nov 05, 2010

I started taking this instead of St. John's Wart which always helped me with mild anxiety. This seems to work just as well.

drained

Posted by Reviewer1833527 on Apr 29, 2010

It took away the anxiety but I had no energy.

calming

Posted by Reviewer1471868 on Aug 26, 2011

It does have a calming effect, but I'm not sure about the alert calmness. It made me feel kind of tired. However, I think it does have a definite calming effect. I think I'll take it on days I'm really stressed at work. It doesn't have a super sedative effect like an anti-anxiety prescription.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1781027 on Jul 14, 2011

I dont have the sleepy effects that everyone says they have...in order for me to be sleepy and relaxed need to take high doses of it.

Relaxes

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Jun 03, 2010

This product relaxes you w/out making you drowsy. I recommend it for anyone dealing with stress in their lives.

really works

Posted by Reviewer1944730 on Sep 03, 2010

calm and alert - just like the description!

L-theanine

Posted by Reviewer1823125 on Jun 27, 2011

I can feel the relaxation and the same time brain is working better.

Good product

Posted by 4643953135474567533 on Nov 13, 2013

Much better focus at gym with this. I recommend!

Subtle calming

Posted by Reviewer1718882 on Aug 19, 2011

If I have too much caffeine, or just feel on edge during the day due to events or menopause symptoms, one of these really does the trick. No drowsiness, just a subtle calm. I give one to my husband if he has a stressful day at work. He calls me his personal naturopath!