Pretty good supplement!

Posted by Reviewer1425289 on Dec 12, 2011

Been using these for about 3 weeks now, usually just 150mg in the morning, sometimes 300mg if I'm expecting some additional stress/anxiety. I find 150mg puts me in a relaxed state but not 'tired' at all, I am able to do heavy/intensive work and cognition is not impaired at all but when I take a breather everything is nice and calm immediately, no leftover stress. 300mg does make me a bit sleepy feeling. One problem I had was I took 150mg before bed one night, didn't want to go to bed until 2am and when I finally started trying to sleep I couldn't. Eventually my legs started to cramp up and I didn't sleep until 7am. This never happens to me and the only thing I did differently that evening was try L-Theanine at 10pm. It is not a good sleep-aid in my opinion and I will only ever be taking it in the morning for here on. Besides that though it has been wonderful!

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1781027 on Jul 14, 2011

I dont have the sleepy effects that everyone says they have...in order for me to be sleepy and relaxed need to take high doses of it.

L-theanine

Posted by Reviewer1823125 on Jun 27, 2011

I can feel the relaxation and the same time brain is working better.

Calming effect!

Posted by Reviewer2346507 on Jul 21, 2012

L-theanine and GABA are highly effective with no ill side effects. You can take them with Melissa Lemon Balm and 5-HTP for extra stress relief.

Perfect product !!

Posted by Reviewer2069149 on Jan 21, 2010

I take Two cups 1-2 hours before bed time and have a whole night sleep wit fresh wake-up. Very recommended !!!

Seems effective

Posted by Reviewer2457535 on Jan 24, 2010

One of these on an empty stomach produces a noticeable calming effect. I'm fairly sure it's not just placebo.

Alpha state

Posted by Reviewer2623190 on Sep 25, 2010

Take it on an empty stomach. Great for getting you to an alert state but not agitated.

Very Good Buy

Posted by Reviewer2261955 on May 30, 2010

This is an excellent product for a very good price. I notice I am calmer and sleeping better after one week of taking this patented l-theanine formula.

Posted by Reviewer1497918 on Apr 06, 2010

Excellent! Calm down your mood.

Suntheanine is the best

Posted by 5659941016231999334 on Aug 16, 2013

Very good product at a great price. At 150mg it is a perfect quantity for me to take morning and night. Im sleeping better, calm and relaxed during the day and with great focus and attention.