part of my daily supplement intake

Posted by Reviewer2063786 on Jun 06, 2011

I use this to increase cardio capacity and oxygen intake on the bike during interval and time trial training. extremely effective at increasing lung capacity and seems to increase lactic threshold. love this product

cordyceps

Posted by Reviewer2362184 on May 27, 2011

I take one in am, one in afternoon. My energy has increased. I know it is this product. CFS is better.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2171954 on May 13, 2011

The product is quite good, I only took it for a several days, and I can feel a general boost in energy and overall feeling. The order and shipment went also very fine, so I'm generally happy with it.

Best so far

Posted by felician on Apr 12, 2011

So far is the best I've tried. It has guaranteed effects and I plan to get a lot more.

Gives me a boost of energy

Posted by Reviewer2330947 on Mar 16, 2011

Waiting to see the longterm energy levels but right now it does help to give that boost.

Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps Plus, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2459862 on Feb 08, 2011

I am taking 4 pills everyday. 2 pills in the morning and also at night. Taking it with other supplements; Royal Jelly & Colostrum capsules. It seems quite good. Really boost my energy levels except that it had a 'smell' to it, a slight deterrant whenever I take the pills. It could be the smell of the capsules rather than what's inside. I had taken cordyceps capsules before bought from a chinese proprietory shop and it was odourless. It had some sweetness to it since it managed to attract ants (in my household) into the bottle cap while the previous brand that I was taking didn't.

May be good

Posted by Reviewer1005078 on Jan 23, 2011

Using for one week now. I take 1 pill / day every morning. It makes you a little more awake, like after a cup of coffee.

Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps Plus, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2996193 on Jan 02, 2011

All I can say is that my energy level has been much better since I started taking this product several weeks ago. I've been taking a capsule in the morning and another at dinner time.

good

Posted by Reviewer1673055 on Dec 16, 2010

I take this in the evening and Resveratrol in the morning and has felt more energetic

Cordycepts

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Nov 09, 2010

i think it gives me more energy