ultra cordyceps plus

Posted by Reviewer2465257 on May 07, 2009

I have been taking them for three weeks and started to exercise everyday (cycling) I think i have noticed an increase in my performacne and reduced requiremtn to take my inhaler before training. But this could be due to the increase level of exercise.. I will have a better grasp of what difference cordyceps are making over a longer period of time. the price was very reasonable as i purchased 12 bottles.

Powerful supplement

Posted by Reviewer2374757 on May 01, 2009

studies have shown it to be effective for chronic fatigue, liver problem, circulation problems. Afflicted with all 3 due to Lyme taking this with MyCo Defence by Natures Way and Garlic Factors by Natural Factors. I seem to be improving. Dr Zhang talks about Cordyceps and Garlic in his book Lyme Disease and Modern Chinese Medicine.

ergul yilmaz

Posted by Reviewer1663265 on Jul 11, 2008

thanks

No obvious results; pricing is good

Posted by Reviewer3046836 on Jul 09, 2008

I bought this for my husband. He says comparatively it's not as good as another brand that he bought from Hong Kong. Having said that, the pricing of this is relatively cheaper.

Cordyceps are awesome!

Posted by David-G on Jul 03, 2008

Cordyceps help me to regain a feeling of overall wellbeing. Noticable increase in stamina and alertness, and mental acuity. Love the ginkgo and artichoke synergies! Go Cordyceps!

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1318347 on Jun 22, 2008

great price.

Don't notice a thing yet

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on May 20, 2008

I was getting pretty tired lately, sluggish. Even tea wasn't helping, other than for that quick rush. I bought 3 bottles of these hoping for results: NOTHING yet. Perhaps it takes more than one bottle to kick in. Perhaps this batch was all leached out, or didn't get enough fertilizer. It is not even as strong as a good cup of tea. And I am still easily worn out by the end of the day. Is there anything else I can try, I'm already taking Q10 50mg. Ow well, it's back to tea. Millie from Cunuckenville

Ken Parker

Posted by Reviewer2563664 on May 18, 2008

Used to stop heart palpitations. It worked well.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1156935 on Jan 08, 2008

This product is like a miracle to me. For years I had constant fatigue that I could just not get rid of. Well this product gave me renewed stamina and energy just like I had when I was 20. Im 46 now and I'm glad I decided to try this. Its awesome!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1161581 on Nov 23, 2007

Cordyceps is very beneficial, and this adds Ginkgo and a little Artichoke for good measure, this is an important part of my regimen.