Dr. Mercola, Joint Formula, with HA plus BiovaFlex, 30 Capsules

Cured neck and shoulder-blade pain

Posted by Reviewer3281955 on Oct 28, 2012

I bought this for my elderly mother in the hope that it might help the osteoarthritis in her hand. Alas, it hasn't done that but it has cured something else: the burning searing pain she used to get along the back of her neck and shoulder-blades, e.g. when looking down at the sink while washing the dishes or at the counter while preparing a meal. It was so bad she would have to stop and lie down. I don't know what the medical term for this condition is but, if you suffer from it, I'm sure you'll recognise those symptoms! That pain is now completely gone. (We're still working on the osteoarthritis...)

Works better than Glucosamine

Posted by Reviewer1753558 on Jan 26, 2012

I have tried glucosamine and got some relief of swelling and stiffness but Dr. Mercolas is the ticket for me. I say results within 2-3 weeks. I keep it on hand now.

Work good

Posted by Reviewer3270918 on Mar 21, 2012

Take it every morning with krill oil capliques capsules. My muscle in joints starts work flexiable and less pain. Important to keep in mind that everyone need exercise! especieally 30 min everyday walk exercise is best and no cost. not have to go to Fitness center to pay $$$

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1759484 on Jul 11, 2012

I have had many yaers of extreme pain in my knees and after taking this formula for a couple of months my pain has decreased to the point that I am now able to workout with very little discomfort at all.

No effect

Posted by Reviewer2485233 on May 11, 2013

I have knee pain & stiffness. I tried Dr Mercola's Joint Formula & MSM/Sulphur for 2 months and there has been no effect on me.