Dr. Mercola, Premium Supplements, Antarctic Krill Oil, 180 Capsules

Dr Mercola Krill oil

Posted by Reviewer3353564 on Feb 08, 2013

I have been taking Dr Mercola's Krill oil for several months. It has proved to be of great benefit against the pain of arthritis. If I miss taking it,my pain increases rapidly.

Mercola's products are good quality

Posted by DoctorMav on Oct 27, 2012

One thing you can be sure about when you buy Mercola products is that it contains the active ingredient in the claimed dose. My sister-in-law takes this for heart health.

Absolutely Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1298050 on Apr 25, 2012

Fantastic product for overall wellbeing. It astounds me how much this has helped me in many ways. Besides the health benefits of this product another benefit is the price and quality service of iHerb. Living in Australia there are many options for Krill Oil however it is expensive and the dosage is low. Iherb is great for offering Krill at a fantastic price and shows that contributing to a health lifestyle Should not be an expensive experience.

Healthy omegas

Posted by Reviewer2814692 on Feb 04, 2013

We live in a cold weather and this krill oil helps our brain to work and think and smile:)

an enormous help

Posted by 5217663121300730460 on Mar 14, 2015

I started to take Mercola Krill oil to address arthritic pain in my Left thumb joint, which was stopping me doing anything using that hand. I wanted to use a reputable brand, and chose Mercola to try because I like his website. I take 2 per day and the pain had gone within a few days; I do take other supplements, and avoid the solanum family, but was still having trouble. But what they did help with also was sleep - amazing, and lovely; I had given up on that one. So I suspect I will be taking them for some time, regardless of their somewhat large price, while I can afford to.