contains chemicals

Posted by 5048656498436950439 on Dec 28, 2013

I received this product with a warning sticker on the bottle saying that this chlorella contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm!!! This information should be available before you buy it and mentioned in the description, or at least visible on the picture. It's not an organic product and should not be sold as such, I will not take this chlorella.

Brilliant

Posted by 5358098652972199710 on Apr 20, 2013

I am a long time sufferer of IBS and have found Dr Mercola's Chlorella formula has been extremely helpful in keeping my condition under control. I no longer need to take daily doses of metamucil, i dont get bloated & I feel so much better for taking this product. The tablets are tiny, so very easy to take each day. i will definitely be taking these on a daily basis for the rest of my life! Highly recommend.

Excellent qaulity chlorella

Posted by Reviewer2033686 on Feb 19, 2013

Although I don't always agree with him, I trust Dr. Mercola. This is an excellent quality chlorella supplement. I've been taking it for a year and have experienced amazing changes in my health. I feel clear headed and have more energy. The reason I started taking chlorella is because I am concerned about mercury poisoning. This supplement really helps to eliminate mercury and other toxins.

Not a bad price

Posted by Reviewer1140563 on Sep 13, 2012

For a quality product. You need to go on his site it is a wealth of information

Best and safest chlorella

Posted by 5632236252799714622 on Apr 13, 2013

I love this brand, I love iherb and I trust dr. mercola, this brand is free from pestecide and heavy metals so it's worth the price compared to cheaper brands.

Feels really good

Posted by 5102661963628510825 on Mar 09, 2014

Have been taking this for a while and I am really happy with the results. I am taking it as a detox, and I really like the energy and vitality I experience on this supplement. You really can feel the difference. I also have experience amazing improvement in my evacuations it seems to have tripled in volume each occasions and have up to 6 per day, while my diet has remained constant - so I relate this to Dr Mercola Chlorella. My only gripe is that you have to take 5 little pills... its petty of me really, but it is much more convenient to just take one pill - but I guess the plus side is that I have been taking only 4, and still see the great benefits and I can alter the dose as I see fit. I can certainly see the benefits of this supplement.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1153944 on May 31, 2012

These did their job

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1265016 on Aug 02, 2013

These are powerful! Don't take full dose initially unless you are already taking chlorella. Start with 1 and work your way up to full dose.

Seems to help in bowel movement

Posted by Reviewer1239025 on Mar 14, 2012

Bowel movement got better after taking it. Gone to the loo twice a day the first 2 weeks after taking it.

Chlorella

Posted by 4642420632342329623 on Sep 05, 2013

Truly feel my energy coming to an enjoyable level.