5 star supplement

Posted by coupon-code-2014 on Apr 29, 2016

What can i say. It's 100% Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Chemical Free, Non-GMO and it's fermented for 3 long years. There no competitive product on the market - not even close! Dr. Ohhira's award-winning Probiotics are the best nature's Whole Food Supplement out there. I've been using these miracle probiotics for many years with Omega-3 and Bee Propolis. The combination truly rocked my world. No more gut pain, no more fatigue, no more acne. God Bless Dr. Ohhira!

Best probiotic I've tried

Posted by 5273078121804690492 on Apr 07, 2016

I've been buying these for many years as they keep my skin free from breakouts and are a high quality probiotic. Pricey but if you are experiencing gut issues or skin breakouts, worth every cent.

Too expensive and it may not work for some people

Posted by Reviewer2321661 on Jan 12, 2016

The price at iHerb is way more expensive than from other places ($18 difference). This is not a customer orientated practice as iHerb always claims. This product may not work for some people. Two of my friends got very sick after taking it. I now take Healthforce probiotics and they are much less expensive and works well for me.

i don't like this product

Posted by 4841520231145974933 on Dec 19, 2015

Made me sick, i took only 4 Capsules over 2 days it made me ill. Maybe it's not for everyone also it's expensive

Effective against acne in my case. Be armed with patience

Posted by 4624825656773386520 on Dec 12, 2015

My back was covered by acne for few years and medical treatment showed only temporary results. Then I read about probiotics effectiveness in around 80% acne cases and decided to try Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics because of the high iHerb rating here and, well, Japanese origin. There was no right away result you can expect from cosmetics product but in few weeks there was noticeable skin improvement and some months later my skin is completely free of acne. It is very exciting, I have to say. Was it is the cure by probiotics? Probably, but I also limited milk intake, take Omega-3 and bough another pack of Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics Professional to consolidate the skin recovery. Dr. Ohhira's Probiotics definitely worth a try if you experience the similar skin problems. Be armed with patience

Good product, worked for me. Expensive though

Posted by 5336017904315023203 on Sep 29, 2015

I started taking these with omega 3 and vitamin D maybe 7 months ago in hopes of curing different allergies which had started to pop up in the past 2 years and maybe getting some improvement on my mild acne. All my life i've never had any allergies but i used to get a lot of antibiotics for my often infected ears. In the past couple of years i started noticing some minor allergic symptoms like hayfever, some nuts and fruits made my thtoat and mouth a bit sore and i also got sick whenever i got into contact with anyone who had a cold etc.. these symptoms got worse over time to the point that for example i could not eat nuts without getting aa incapacitating stomach ache or go out without my earlobes and fingers swelling to double their size. After about 4 months taking these ( 2 pills a day) i started noticing reduced symptoms and after six months i have no allergies left except a maybe a mild tingle in my throat after eating hazelnuts or such. I have not gotten sick once during this time except a food poisoning once but that doesnt really count. No noticeable improvement on my skin unfortunately but it wasnt that bad to begin with. Also an added bonus is that my stomach works like clockwork now. I would have continued ordering but at 60 bucks a month with postage, it's gotten too steep for my students budget. I rate it at 4 stars just because i cant order it anymore because of the price, but considering how well the product worked i wouldnt really say its overpriced

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2820215 on Mar 19, 2015

Made my digestion to work better. I use a packet if necessary.

Discover the Dr. Ohhira Difference!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

Love this complete probiotic system with live cultures!

Dr. Ohhira's

Posted by Pauliina on Mar 02, 2015

I've heard so many good things about this product that I had to try. Have not noticed anything amazing yet after using a few weeks, will update my review if do.

Dr Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics.

Posted by 5505397296166158026 on Feb 21, 2015

I found this product to be very effective and useful, an excellent product to balance your gut flora.