From bladder infections to colds

Posted by Reviewer1064587 on Nov 23, 2007

I have had constant bladder infections for 8 years now. Antibiotics are worthless to me. I am now immune and hate them. I just gave up hope. I stumbled across these pills looking for my Bengal cats to have some good probiotics. Well I have ordered many boxes now. I refuse to be without. I love them. I also get 2-4 colds every single year like clock work. I have yet to get a cold since I take these. The only time i take them is when I feel a hint of a sore throat or my bladder infection and it nips them both right off. I have never even taken the pills more then 2 days in a row, never needed to. My brother and my husband just had very bad colds go through our house. No problem for me. My daughter also gets bad bladder infections. No more after I give her a days worth of pills. I just love these things.

Saved my Sanity..

Posted by Reviewer1325920 on May 24, 2007

I found out about this product from my Accupuncturist. I have suffered with a nervous stomach since childhood. Then in the mid-90's had a terrible parasite /stomach infection incident while living in Mexico City. All kinds or Dr.s, tests and RX, nothing helped. This product has been the first to put my system back to normal and I wouldn't go a day without it.

Dr Ohirra's is the absolute best probiotic on the market

Posted by Reviewer1911909 on Oct 03, 2009

Dr Ohirra's is not just a probiotic but it is its own self contained ecosystem with prebiotics and it is designed to seek out your individual good bacterial needs in your intestines and replenish and support them. It also contains vitamins and minerals and other nutrients to leave you much better than before you took it. If you take antibiotics you should take one of these at night on an empty stomach to remodel and re-balance the intestinal balance of proportionate good bacteria, bad bacteria and intestinal yeast that is supposed to live in balanced harmony that the antibiotic specifically throws off. In my humble opinion I think its the best. I am a mom of four kids one with autism and all of us benefit from the good health it provides. We have been able to stay away from doctor visits for more than three years but before we found these non refrigerated take with you anytime gems we were living at the doctor and taking coarse after coarse of antibiotics leaving us sicker than when we went in. Wishing you all good health!

Best Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3127990 on Jan 08, 2007

This probiotic is great. My daughter suffered from allergies a lot. Put her on these probiotics and olive leaf extract--she never has allergies and never gets sick!!

Fantastic Probiotcs

Posted by Reviewer1098400 on Sep 28, 2008

These probiotics were recommended by my doctor to help with Candida control and they've not only helped get rid of the yeast, but help keep me regular and my digestion has improved.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3110915 on Jun 02, 2007

This is the first probiotic I have used that you can tell is working. My digestion & elimination is stronger, and my son does not get ear infections anymore. We have spent alot of money on different types of probiotics, and I am glad I did not give up before trying this one.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer2741149 on Oct 27, 2007

The only supplement I've found that keeps my candida at bay. Also, I haven't had the flu/cold in over two years since taking this. Fantastic!!!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2355186 on Apr 25, 2008

I purchased this product originally for my husband who has adult acne. He had been taking minocycline over the past several years off and on, and had gained 20 lbs. for no apparent reason. He did not do the recommended loading dose so it took almost 3 weeks for a noticable improvement. He still has breakouts, but not nearly as severe and he has dropped 12 lbs. in the process. Our two teenage sons are also on it now and while they do still have acne, they don't get the huge red bumps anymore. My husband is on his third month and the boys have been on it close to a month now.

Good product, rising price though.

Posted by Reviewer2990411 on Dec 26, 2009

I have been using Dr. Ohhira's Essential Formulas for a couple of years now. I am very happy with the product but I was not happy to see the over $10 price jump this fall. I am at the highest price point I am willing to pay for this product, so unfortunately, if the price goes any higher, I'll be forced to look elsewhere for this product.

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas

Posted by Reviewer2869116 on Mar 25, 2008

My health practitioner recommended this product for my teenage grandchild's acne concerns. Awesome! We saw results in just a couple of days. After more inquiry about the detox values, I started using it. I feel it is very helpful for the immune system in general. H E