Probiotics 12 PLUS Original formula

Posted by Reviewer1787017 on Jul 02, 2008

Best Probiotic I've ever taken.

no change

Posted by Reviewer1837551 on May 05, 2008

My face broke out something awful so I think I might be allergic to something in this product; my skin looks the worst it's ever looked. Now I have to spend 30.00 to get a box of total body cleanse from the local health food store as thats the only things that gets my skin looking good in a short amount of time. Hope I can get my money back from this company........

I prefer Jarrow Dophilus EPS

Posted by Reviewer1728233 on Apr 28, 2008

I tried this first and like others I found it aggravated my digestive system and I did not have a problem before. Would not use again. The Jarrow product seems to be great and I suggest others try it.

PROBIOTIC

Posted by Reviewer2633631 on Apr 26, 2008

This product was a disappointment for the price. I ordered it for help with my IBS after reading other reviews. I didn't see any results using this product.

Not For Everyone

Posted by Reviewer1639504 on Oct 12, 2007

We are all so different. After 53 years of good steady digestion, last year I had a bad bout of food poisoning and it has been hit and miss ever since. I hve taken many brands of probiotics which help me some but this product semed to make worse. Glad it helps many, but it's not for me,

Dr. Ohhira's 12 Plus Probiotic Formula

Posted by Reviewer2280509 on Oct 10, 2007

Other ingredients - Too many strange plants in products that people can easily be allergic to. Made my hair fall out - ALLERGIC to it!

Didn't do anything for me

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on Aug 24, 2007

Other people seem to obtain superior results from this product, but it did not help me at all. The loading phase was very expensive. I was taking it for IBS/Candida.

Ho hum

Posted by Reviewer1611426 on Jul 16, 2007

I'm glad so many people are having success with this product. After the "loading dose", I am into my second package and have yet to notice any difference of any kind.