July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Probiotics, Original Formula, 60 Capsules

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3110915 on Jun 02, 2007

This is the first probiotic I have used that you can tell is working. My digestion & elimination is stronger, and my son does not get ear infections anymore. We have spent alot of money on different types of probiotics, and I am glad I did not give up before trying this one.

VERY expensive!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Mar 21, 2013

I'm rating the price not the product, the product is amazing and I'll probably use it for a long time but I had to buy it from another website where it is $16 dollars cheaper!! I'm starting to question iherb's best price claims. I also wanted to buy a new product called Fucothin but didn't coz I found it $10 cheaper somewhere else!

best probiotics

Posted by Reviewer2284833 on May 21, 2009

I can't live without these probiotics. I had to go without them for 2 weeks because I was out of town (iherb delivers to my home) and I noticed immediately that I needed them. Once I got home and back on them, I felt better. Helps relieve multiple digestive issues like... bloating, pain, constipation, diarrhea, gas, indigestion, nausea. You can chew them for stomach issues and swallow them for the rest of your digestion symptoms. These probiotics will not grow mold or fungus and have a non-refridgerated shelf-life of three years. They have their own food supply, so are very stable. I had a wound that wasn't healing and I put a tiny bit on it and it healed up nicely. Very high quality product!

Good product, rising price though.

Posted by Reviewer2990411 on Dec 26, 2009

I have been using Dr. Ohhira's Essential Formulas for a couple of years now. I am very happy with the product but I was not happy to see the over $10 price jump this fall. I am at the highest price point I am willing to pay for this product, so unfortunately, if the price goes any higher, I'll be forced to look elsewhere for this product.

caused bloating

Posted by Reviewer2442207 on Apr 30, 2009

i had severe bloating the entire 30 days i was on this. it did help solidify my stools, but the positive effects of it were lost on me. would not re-order.