Can be to hard for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer3331850 on Mar 23, 2012

Can be to hard for dry skin

Adore it

Posted by Malina on Jan 29, 2012

It has got a light smell of tea tree, which i do not like, but it is so inessential that doesn't bother at all. Leaves my skin soft and clean. You can leave it on your face for a couple of minutes to get more exfoliating effect.

reccomend it

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 12, 2012

It's very nice cleanser, with comfortable texture, cleans well and gentle, not much foam.

best of the best/лучшее из лучших

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 31, 2012

This is the best facial cleanser I've ever used! You can't find anything better for oily acne-prone skin. It makes my skin squeaking, helps fighting blemishes, even my clogged pores seem to become cleaner. Doesn't dry my skin out. The skin's so smooth! I'll definitely buy it again. Это самая лучшая умывалка, которая у меня когда-либо была! Для жирной проблемной кожи лучше средства не найти, имхо. Очищает до скрипа, борется с прыщами, даже забитые поры как будто становятся чище. Не сушит. Кожа гладкая-гладкая! Обязательно буду брать еще, и не раз.

Great all round cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1576657 on Feb 25, 2012

I purchased this orginally for my daughter and tried it, I liked it so much I had to buy one for myself.

hard for combinationed skin

Posted by RimaLand on Apr 12, 2013

Could be the best but it dried my face very much and peeled off skin and takes me time to restore the damage, so sad

Great

Posted by Reviewer1702888 on Nov 23, 2011

It really helps with blackheads. My face smoothed out noticeably after the first use and has gotten better over the last few weeks. I will keep buying this.

Best cleanser there is!

Posted by Clauleesi on Aug 07, 2014

So I've decided that this is my favorite cleanser. It goes a really long way, is easy to use - I can use it with my konjac sponge as well, has a cute pacakging, smells lovely and woody, and most important, does wonders to my combination skin. I just love it, and all this for that price! I never want to be without it.

good

Posted by Reviewer2697845 on Nov 05, 2011

I like this cleanser. There are many merits: not so much foam, good texture like oily cleansers, no any irritating, very good cleansing, delicate exfoliating. And some demerits: cleanser bites eyes a little (not a foam, this is volatile oils as I have thought), smell is so so. Will buy again.

Nothing Real Special

Posted by Reviewer1470979 on Sep 13, 2011

I'm not a huge fan of cleansers that smell rather minty, so I did not enjoy this cleanser as much as I thought I would. I did not find it irritating to my skin, just would have preferred a different combination of oils. The shea butter in it I think makes your skin feel nice and soft after washing, but I couldn't really tell if it was exfoliating enough for me since I assume that it is the addition of the black soap that aids in exfoliation. I also think that this product is a tad bit overpriced for what you are getting in the cleanser in terms of ingredients. A cheaper alternative would be to buy the shea vision black soap, which was out of stock when I purchased this and to make your own cleanser with a blend of your own essential oils.