previous fragrance better...

Posted by 4947023609707552878 on Apr 27, 2016

It's a great soap. I used it for a couple of years and like it very much. Works well for me - cleanse well and shea provides smooth skin after washing. I used as facial soap too. However with the latest new packing (which is ok) comes with a new fragrance. I very much prefer the original (or previous) fragrance!

I love it.

Posted by 5442289535225062258 on Mar 31, 2016

I was looking for the organic body soap with not strong fragrance. Then I found it. It is what i looked for! Even I gave my friends for their b-day gifts. They loved it

Good for sensitive skin

Posted by 4612845937338302234 on Mar 14, 2016

I like how it is gentle on my skin and have purchased this product many times.

great for face & body

Posted by lissawesome on Jan 24, 2016

I've been using this for around 2 years and have no complaints so far. This is far more moisturising than the one without shea in it. I usually use cleansers/washes specific to body part(s), I found it gentle and mild enough to use this on my face as well (I've tried NutriBoitic's Skin Cleanser - unfortunately it made my sensitive skin red and blotchy).

Versatile

Posted by prudencettwong on Sep 30, 2015

Good for various uses. I use it mostly as body wash and hand wash, and sometimes as face wash.

Great soap

Posted by 4854896250547764176 on Aug 31, 2015

Lasts such a long time too

Great for body, horrible for face

Posted by itsbatman on Jul 23, 2015

This is hands down the best body wash I have ever used. I use it with EcoTools Recycled Bath & Shower Gloves, and my skin has never felt better. So soft and smooth. You can really feel the shea butter. As a face wash on the other hand. Worst soap I have ever used. It felt great the first two days. Really great. Like.. "this might be it" great. Face was silky smooth. Until i realized what it really did was add a microfilm of what I think is the shea butter on my entire face, which made my pores clog up like never before, and I got these painful red spots all over both my chins (where I usually never get any outbreaks). 10/10 will buy again as a body wash, but will keep it as far away from my face as I possibly can.

This stuff is the best!

Posted by 5712186696656275430 on Jul 21, 2015

Lasts aaages, feels good, makes me clean, scrub up good ;)

Very mild and nice smell

Posted by 5109487438814670079 on Jul 04, 2015

I purchased a small bottle of this soap in a local store and I'm slowly falling in love with this. I use this soap for shower and as facial cleanser, the smells is good, quite relaxing and it's very mild and gentle, I think it's good for normal to oily skin.

Dr.Woods Pure Black Soap

Posted by 5263411365639902829 on May 12, 2015

This soap gets rid of blemishes. Love it.